Check your account email address ×

Dems Losing Blacks Over The Border

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If there ever was a general election that would be a sure win. Trumps ego will cost the Republicans another 4 yrs of Dem control of potus.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If there ever was a general election that would be a sure win. Trumps ego will cost the Republicans another 4 yrs of Dem control of potus.

yet, if it comes down to Biden versus trump, my money is on Trump this time. It was the last time too, but as we all know he was cheated.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

yet, if it comes down to Biden versus trump, my money is on Trump this time. It was the last time too, but as we all know he was cheated.

It's not going to come down to that though.

I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

I must ask why do you think xBiden will lose to Trump this time around? It can't be the polls, you said polls don't hold any merit. 

56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I must ask why do you think xBiden will lose to Trump this time around? It can't be the polls, you said polls don't hold any merit. 

Why?  Because clearly Trump was the favorite last time and after 2 years in office, its pretty clear that this guy was a disaster, as some of us knew from the beginning.  The rest of you are just waking up to it.  :lol:  :bc: 

But seriously, look at the media figures who got no ratings and were fired, and look at who got the highest ratings and why he got fired.  Then look at the viewership of anything coming from Tucker Carlson in the past 2 weeks vs everyone else.  He's decimating all of them because the public wants to hear what he has to say.  The evidence is pretty clear that the public knows that Fox might be right wing, but they've broken the most important stories, and many by Tucker.  While the mainstream media, the people with shit ratings, ignore all of it.  We're going to hear a lot more from Comer in the coming weeks, I don't see how BIden survives it.  He shouldn't.  Its bald faced corruption., bribery, influence peddling, pick one.  He sends aid, he gets bribes.  Its illegal.  The public also has no faith in our justice dept and fbi, and for good reason.  I support anyone who blows that all up, cuz it needs to be.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why?  Because clearly Trump was the favorite last time and after 2 years in office, its pretty clear that this guy was a disaster, as some of us knew from the beginning.  The rest of you are just waking up to it.  :lol:  :bc: 

But seriously, look at the media figures who got no ratings and were fired, and look at who got the highest ratings and why he got fired.  Then look at the viewership of anything coming from Tucker Carlson in the past 2 weeks vs everyone else.  He's decimating all of them because the public wants to hear what he has to say.  The evidence is pretty clear that the public knows that Fox might be right wing, but they've broken the most important stories, and many by Tucker.  While the mainstream media, the people with shit ratings, ignore all of it.  We're going to hear a lot more from Comer in the coming weeks, I don't see how BIden survives it.  He shouldn't.  Its bald faced corruption., bribery, influence peddling, pick one.  He sends aid, he gets bribes.  Its illegal.  The public also has no faith in our justice dept and fbi, and for good reason.  I support anyone who blows that all up, cuz it needs to be.

Everything you're saying is pure speculation. 

You don't think it was corrupt for Trump to be pleading for 11000 more votes from the SC governor?

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

inflation, high energy costs, open borders and rampant crime, all since this baffoon took office, if any president deserved a bullet, Biden is the one:news:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

inflation, high energy costs, open borders and rampant crime, all since this baffoon took office, if any president deserved a bullet, Biden is the one:news:

Whose to say the first two wouldn't have happened under Trump? Crime is in the democrats cities so that would be going on anyway and the border would still be a mess because scotus overturned the remain in Mexico policy.

If anything Putin might not have invaded Ukraine.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

There is a reason the blacks and Hispanics are leaving the democratic party. Because they realize they have been getting played like fools.

Very few Hispanics vote. Neither do Asians. 

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

It's Trump in a landslide.:thumbsup:

Watch out for the falling rocks.:lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Everything you're saying is pure speculation. 

You don't think it was corrupt for Trump to be pleading for 11000 more votes from the SC governor?

The evidence has painted a very clear picture for some time.

I listened to the phone call.  Of course not, I understood what he meant.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Very few Hispanics vote. Neither do Asians. 

Dats raississ

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The evidence has painted a very clear picture for some time.

I listened to the phone call.  Of course not, I understood what he meant.

Dats raississ

What did he mean then?

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What did he mean then?

He meant to be thorough and be sure that every vote was counted.  This gotcha bullshit over a very benign conversation, that is re spun as some big deal, which is then broadcast over the air waves....I was over that bullshit years ago.  The Russian collusion angle should have proven to you just how corrupt the leftists masquerading as Democrats, really are.  They seem willing to stop at almost nothing to seize power.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

He meant to be thorough and be sure that every vote was counted.  This gotcha bullshit over a very benign conversation, that is re spun as some big deal, which is then broadcast over the air waves....I was over that bullshit years ago.  The Russian collusion angle should have proven to you just how corrupt the leftists masquerading as Democrats, really are.  They seem willing to stop and not much to seize power.

Didn't they recount 3 times and found more votes for Biden everytime? Same as Wisconsin?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Didn't they recount 3 times and found more votes for Biden everytime? Same as Wisconsin?

Well I guess thats that.  They impeached him over making an honest inquiry.  Thing is, this won't stop with Trump.  Thats clear now.

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I guess thats that.  They impeached him over making an honest inquiry.  Thing is, this won't stop with Trump.  Thats clear now.

They impeached him. Bfd. Trump needs to go away so we can have a Republican president again.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He meant to be thorough and be sure that every vote was counted.  This gotcha bullshit over a very benign conversation

Really, so that’s what he meant? So “stop the steal” actually meant “due diligence”? And after they did count it “thoroughly,” what do you think he meant when he asked Pence to nullify the electoral vote? No big deal, right?

9_9

Edited by akvanden