Check your account email address ×

are you a Republican or a 'Trumper'?

Well our justice system is a joke. Stars can grab broads by the pussy and get away with it. Plenty of Democrats too. 

What else did I miss? 

The fact that they're still calling him a puppet of Putin is amazingly dumb and pathetic, but that's your average democrat

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Well our justice system is a joke. Stars can grab broads by the pussy and get away with it. Plenty of Democrats too. 

What else did I miss? 

The fact that they're still calling him a puppet of Putin is amazingly dumb and pathetic, but that's your average democrat

Trumps still saying he won the election. Why does that get a pass?

1 hour ago, Snake said:

“What the town hall showed was that Trump is in fighting form. In contrast, Joe Biden is not. When Trump and Biden face-off on a debate stage, if both are their party’s candidates, the current president will look as old and feeble as he is. Joe Biden can’t finish a sentence. Donald Trump refuses to stop talking until his answer is complete. Whether you like his personality and style of speaking or not, there is no doubt that he is in control of his mental acuity. Biden is an old 80 and makes Trump look like an almost youthful 76. If Biden is on stage with Trump, that will be apparent.”

from my POV he was just revving up his base and said little to nothing appealing to moderates, independents or more importantly... women.  he's still stuck in November 2019

26 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

What else did I miss? 

You never responded to my question to you about Biden being the most racist president?   s'up?

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trumps still saying he won the election. Why does that get a pass?

it shouldn't... and doesn't from me.  call it TDS or whatever, the man is a disaster and danger for democracy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

from my POV he was just revving up his base and said little to nothing appealing to moderates, independents or more importantly... women.  he's still stuck in November 2019

You never responded to my question to you about Biden being the most racist president?   s'up?

it shouldn't... and doesn't from me.  call it TDS or whatever, the man is a disaster and danger for democracy.

And you never responded to mine about whether you or another family member were employed in the public sector, cuz you sure have their talking points down.  

Look all around you at our government and media.  And you come up with “disaster and danger to democracy”.  That is wind up sock puppet level of discussion.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you never responded to mine about whether you or another family member were employed in the public sector, cuz you sure have their talking points down.  

Look all around you at our government and media.  And you come up with “disaster and danger to democracy”.  That is wind up sock puppet level of discussion.

Nope... no govvy jobs.  Dad (long passed) was a teacher that despised his own union.

Trump is a threat to democracy... didn't you learn anything from the J6 tribunal witch hunt hoax scam?  

C'mon MAN!!!