Check your account email address ×

Sounds like Tucker Carlson was nothing more than an obnoxious prima donna.

49 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

He spends a lot of time in Maine...have heard nothing but good things. Takes time to talk to people that approach him. 

My aunt worked on the same ward that Ed Gein was housed. She said that he was a model patient. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My aunt worked on the same ward that Ed Gein was housed. She said that he was a model patient. 

I met a Wi. jail guard that worked at the jail Dahmer was in. He said Jeffrey was a model inmate. Creepy though :lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From the fool who thinks a 60 minutes propagande piece was real news.

Why watch an in-depth 60 minute interview when Tucker sums up in 10 minutes how the world sucks. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What in depth?

It was brainwashing the simpletons.

You've been very brainwashed. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe comedy central... because I unlike some here can find humor in pretty much any situation.

60 or so posts in 24 hours, I would call that very productive, that in itself is very humorous. :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Another loser who failed the global IQ test.

Maybe someday the rest of us will become half as smart as you seem to think that you are :news:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Badger** said:

60 or so posts in 24 hours, I would call that very productive, that in itself is very humorous. :thumbsup:

does your condition require constant assurance and reinforcement or are prescribed medications currently available? 

concerned 🤗 

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

does your condition require constant assurance and reinforcement or are prescribed medications currently available? 

concerned 🤗 

No, but you may want to check out your addiction, for attention or to the internet.  Back to Tucker. 

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

What is your concern with when and how much people post on FS? Members are welcome to use the site whenever they want, actually we encourage it :thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, HSR said:

What is your concern with when and how much people post on FS? Members are welcome to use the site whenever they want, actually we encourage it :thumbsup:

Really, well it seems that is not the truth but feel free to moderate my post.:thumbsup: "Encourage it". :lol:  

Edit :thumbsup:

Hears is a good spin on the Tucker issue it seems Fox is tanking. Its kind a like this Buds for you. :bc:

Edited by Badger**

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What in depth?

It was brainwashing the simpletons.

Brainwashing yet will probably hold up in a court of law if Fox is sued.

Speaking of, sorry about your self proclaimed “biggest court case in US history” with ‘I love pictures of myself’ Brook Jackson. It was such a big case that when it was dismissed, you didn’t post a single thing about it. Strange.

35 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Really, well it seems that is not the truth but feel free to moderate my post.:thumbsup: "Encourage it". :lol: 

Are you mature enough to address the first sentence in my post? Your issue with people using the site in the day time?

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you mature enough to address the first sentence in my post? Your issue with people using the site in the day time?

No, call it what you will but the mess was not directed at you. :thumbsup: Feel free to spin it which I'm sure you will. :bc:

Edited by Badger**

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you mature enough to address the first sentence in my post? 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No

I appreciate your honesty :thumbsup: