Check your account email address ×

"I always say, let's not complain, let's do something about it. Here you go."

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It wasn't a pothole it was a half assed patch made by the gas company replacing a line and the Cold patch popped out and good old Arnold filled it with more cold patch, he should have called the gas company and not the city to fix it........ Fucking Union Scab............. :lolz:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hayward said:

Even if it was a pot hole, you don't go around stepping on Union toes.  They make thousands off filling potholes!:lol:

Maybe 1 hr 

The rest of the time is holding up a shovel and watching phone.

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Maybe 1 hr 

The rest of the time is holding up a shovel and watching phone.

Funny old fella I used to work with would always say

"It may not look like we're doing much but we're always thinking" whenever a boss came around. :lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

"It may not look like we're doing much but we're always thinking" whenever a boss came around. :lol:

We're reading the "Safety" instructions for the shovel 

We're trying to figure out how to start the shovel

We can't find the on/off switch on the shovel

We can't find the MSDS or SDS papers for the shovel............... rofl.png.ea9e0f83aac4be946f615a9da8c60492.png

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol::lol::bc:

15 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Construction workers observing Meme Generator - Imgflip

not available"

image.jpeg.e5d4119443e9034952387e2befaf9cb4.jpeg

Janice Kelly on Twitter: "@ChefAntonioPark The usual. 8 white hats watching  one guy actually work. This seems to be an ingrained practice I've observed  in several Canadian cities. Wonder if women would

This is no joke....when I switched my showroom to NG from oil, we had dig safe come out and mark everything.  The gas company is responsible for getting gas to my building and then we were responsible for the rest. 

They hit the water main with the excavator...No less than 6 guys in white office shirts.  8 guys in vests and hard hats.....all while 2 guys fixed the main...the ROI on my hookup will be 100 years 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

This is no joke....when I switched my showroom to NG from oil, we had dig safe come out and mark everything.  The gas company is responsible for getting gas to my building and then we were responsible for the rest. 

They hit the water main with the excavator...No less than 6 guys in white office shirts.  8 guys in vests and hard hats.....all while 2 guys fixed the main...the ROI on my hookup will be 100 years 🤣

Few years back I watched an excavator operator get his ass chewed out by his boss for hitting a water main. The guy got the boss calmed down a little and then told the boss to go speak with the homeowner.... What?? go talk to the homeowner....... The Boss, I'm really sorry for yelling at you...... The homeowner moved the utility marker flags when he cut his grass and just guessed where the were suppose to go, he was off by 3 feet........... :lolz:

• Haha 1