Check your account email address ×

Anonymous….

41 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

release the evidence or fuck off

I disagree....just fuck off. Nobody should have their privacy hacked for the amusement of others. Plus I would hate to read snowflakes browser history (chills)

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

release the evidence or fuck off

Anonymous:lol:.... Just like all the "anonymous" sources that had evidence of Russia collusion.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I disagree....just fuck off. Nobody should have their privacy hacked for the amusement of others. Plus I would hate to read snowflakes browser history (chills)

That's a good point.

Revised statement: If its illegal then release the evidence, otherwise fuck off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah....sounds like invasion of privacy to the max....the OP has no problem with this at all. I could care less what anyone looks at or does on their own time.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah....sounds like invasion of privacy to the max....the OP has no problem with this at all. I could care less what anyone looks at or does on their own time.

To leftists the ends justify the means....

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don’t give two fucks what Clarence jacks off to.  But he’s been a right wing shill bought and paid for by billionaires while masquerading as a religious do-gooder.  Maybe that’s the case or maybe not :snack:

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don’t give two fucks what Clarence jacks off to.  But he’s been a right wing shill bought and paid for by billionaires while masquerading as a religious do-gooder.  Maybe that’s the case or maybe not :snack:

No evidence that any case or ruling had been influenced. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Sure - you know that already :lmao: 

I do...Thomas rulings are pretty consistent.  He is an originalist...He rules based on. What the constitution says, not what you want it to say. 

54 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I do...Thomas rulings are pretty consistent.  He is an originalist...He rules based on. What the constitution says, not what you want it to say. 

An originalist :lol:  He’s an activist :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

An originalist :lol:  He’s an activist :thumbsup: 

Have you read the constitution?  It's only about 14 pages....give it a good read, it's well thought out.

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So oblivious. :lol: