Check your account email address ×

Insurrection at Tenn state capital

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I am superior and righteous to any MAGAt cult member.  That’s a fact.  MAGAt’s are scum.  Bigots.  Ignorant.  Racists.  Phobics. I don’t and won’t respect that. And no one should.  And the majority don’t. Own it.  

Sure thing. Have a nice life.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Prosecute them. I have no issues with that. 

You’re really good with the copy paste whatsboutisms. 

Prosecute whomever breaks the law. That’s what we should all be for, not debating two wrongs make a right.

As usual, “ whataboutism “ is what gets bleated when hypocrisy is pointed out 

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many LEO’s are in the hospital?  How many broken windows?  Were lawmakers rushed to a bunker?  Who had a rally and told them to March to the Capitol?  Any info on the above? 

Before Ismaaiyl Brinsley murdered New York City policemen Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in 2014, he posted on Instagram: “I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours….. Let’s Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice, #RIPErivGardner and #RIPMikeBrown. This may be my final post.”

During a 2016 Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, TX in which the crowd chanted “Hands up, don’t shoot,” Micah Johnson killed five police officers. During standoff negotiations, he said he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers. All of the policemen he murdered were white.

Ten days later, Gavin Eugene Long shot six Baton Rouge, Louisiana police officers, killing three of them. His suicide note stated: “I must bring the same destruction that bad cops continue to inflict upon my people,” meaning people of color.

– Twelve other Las Vegas police were injured during the riots.

– An active shooter also opened fire on law enforcement at a Las Vegas courthouse.

– Four St. Louis police officers were shot by an active shooter. Thankfully, all four are out of the hospital.

– A retired St. Louis police captain, David Dorn, was protecting a friend’s store from rioters and looters. They shot him while stealing “TVs.” A shocking video, live-streamed on Facebook, shows the 77-year-old black American lying in a pool of blood. Dorn’s death was little covered in the national corporate media.

– A New York police officer was struck purposefully by a vehicle. He is in “serious but stable condition.”

– Three Buffalo law enforcement officers were struck by a vehicle in front of the police station. Two officers are now seriously hurt, and two civilians died from shootingss that were not related to the police.

– Three Davenport, Iowa, law enforcement officers were ambushed, and one was shot. Two civilians died in the attempted killing of the police officer, including a young black woman.

– One hundred thirty-two officers were injured in Chicago during a riot. During that riot, there were 48 shootings and 17 homicides. It is likely many of the homicide victims were black Americans.

– Nine Pittsburg officers were injured by objects during a riot.

– Up to a dozen officers in Rhode Island were injured during riots.

– An active shooter opened fire at the Oakland Police Department. At the federal courthouse in Oakland, the scene of an anti-police protest, two officers were shot in a drive-by shooting. One of those men, Federal Protective Service Officer Dave Patrick Underwood, was shot dead. Underwood is a black American and, first and foremost, a hero.

– Two officers were struck in the head with projectiles in Santa Ana, California.

– Two Richmond, Virginia, officers were shot. One of these officers has life-threatening injuries.

– At least five officers and two firefighters were injured during riots in Richland County, South Carolina.

– One officer was struck in the head by a brick in Albany, New York. The suspect, a 21-year-old white male, is now in custody.

– Four Prince William County, Virginia, officers sustained head injuries from projectiles, including large rocks.

– Seven officers were injured in Sacramento, California.

– Several officers were shot at and injured in Lynchburg, Virginia.

– Several Champaign, Illinois, police officers were injured during protests that turned into a riot.

– Three Oak Lawn, Illinois, officers were injured.

– Twenty-one officers were injured in Salt Lake City. What appeared to be a mostly white crowd threw rocks and other objects at the officers.

– More than 50 Secret Service agents were injured by thrown objects — including Molotov cocktails — in Washington, D.C. The “protesters” appeared to be trying to breach the White House fence.

– Three Denver police officers were in a police Rapid Deployment Vehicle when they were purposefully slammed by another vehicle. The impact also hurt a civilian standing nearby. The status of the civilian is not yet known, and one of the officers is bstill in the hospital.

– Well over 40 New York City police officers have been injured during riots, some severely. Multiple officers have been shot, stabbed, or hit with heavy objects. The latest incident involved a knife-wielding attacker who stabbed an officer in the neck, and two other officers who were shot — one in the hands.

– Videos from New York that don’t appear to be widely reported in the media show a cop getting slammed in the head with a heavy object from behind, and a cop lying on the street after being shot.

– Multiple Atlanta, Georgia, officers were injured during protests. One officer, a black American named Max Brewer, was run over by an ATV. The vehicle appears to have circled back in order to run him over. He remains in critical condition.

– Two Capitol Police officers were injured during a riot in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. According to pictures from the riot, it appears some protesters attacked the officers. In one picture, a white man appears to be trying to attack officers wearing riot gea

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh - and how many Repugs are visiting J6 rioters in prison and calling them hero’s, martyrs, and patriots?  

Apples and oranges 

No still apples to apples, one party hides behind the media better, but to say only one side visits jails is wrong, didn’t our vice president help set up a bail fund for rioters of violence leading up to J6, and she wasn’t the only democrat politician that heavily supported the violence, in fact democrat family members were caught and released during the violence in Minneapolis.

48 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

As usual, “ whataboutism “ is what gets bleated when hypocrisy is pointed out 

It’s an easy crutch, rather than having an actual conversation and original thought. 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I am superior and righteous to any MAGAt cult member.  That’s a fact.  MAGAt’s are scum.  Bigots.  Ignorant.  Racists.  Phobics. I don’t and won’t respect that. And no one should.  And the majority don’t. Own it.  

You are a self oblivious cunt completly amazing to watch you make a fool of your self year after year and know you believe the shit you type like above . Most unself aware troll I have ever had the missfortune to have to witnesses . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

You are a self oblivious cunt completly amazing to watch you make a fool of your self year after year and know you believe the shit you type like above . Most unself aware troll I have ever had the missfortune to have to witnesses . 

When I read the thread about selling him a snowmobile, I just assumed there was a little embellishment of all the problems dealing with him throughout the process, obviously there wasn't. 😂😂

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

When I read the thread about selling him a snowmobile, I just assumed there was a little embellishment of all the problems dealing with him throughout the process, obviously there wasn't. 😂😂

Just a fucking toolkit 

Kinda Sad to put down a real toolkit like that but 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I have no doubt he bought it without consulting wifie and that was why he begged Ben to take it back..:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

It’s an easy crutch, rather than having an actual conversation and original thought. 

Yes , bleating “ whataboutism “ rather than accepting your hypocrisy is a crutch.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yes , bleating “ whataboutism “ rather than accepting your hypocrisy is a crutch.

Hypocrisy?! :lol:

I’m denouncing all of it, you aren’t. You want some prosecuted, but not others. That’s hypocrisy. 

20 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And where have I said that? 

Oh, have I been misinterpreting all your memes/whataboutisms? You denounce what happened on J6 just like you denounce rioting in the summer of ‘20? I feel like we’ve been down this road before….. but let’s give it another go.

:pc:

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

They don’t compare. Violence and destruction is why one is being prosecuted and why one probably won’t. You and/or others around you cross the line, like J6, they sure as shit will throw the book at you.

And yes, I’m well aware other shitheads got away with violence and destruction in the past. We should condemn all of it.

What violence did the shaman commit?  How about the guy with his feet up on Pelosis' desk? Why were they prosecuted? 

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

How many LEO’s are in the hospital?  How many broken windows?  Were lawmakers rushed to a bunker?  Who had a rally and told them to March to the Capitol?  Any info on the above? 

Did you not see the lawmaker being rushed out by 3 troopers?

With your broken theory and injuries to law enforcement...what about the 500+ riots by the leftists?  They fire bombed a federal court house and police station. Burned cop cars. Burned businesses. 

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

Did you vote for the free wall? :lol:

Imagine how many few illegals if they finished the wall....Biden threatened legal action for stacking storage containers in the gaps to slow the invasion. 5.5 million taking money out of our city, state and federal budgets...500 a night for hotel rooms! Your thinking is fucked. 

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

What violence did the shaman commit?  How about the guy with his feet up on Pelosis' desk? Why were they prosecuted? 

Hence why I specifically said "You and/or others around you cross the line, like J6, they sure as shit will throw the book at you." They may not have, but others did and so EVERYONE had the book thrown at them, even for non violent offenses.

It's like driving in your car and speeding. You may not get pulled over at all, or you may get pulled over and just given a warning and let go. Now if you hit a pedestrian while speeding, you sure as hell won't get a warning for speeding, or hitting the pedestrian, etc.

Someone hit a pedestrian on J6 - everyone's getting a speeding ticket. 

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Oh, have I been misinterpreting all your memes/whataboutisms? You denounce what happened on J6 just like you denounce rioting in the summer of ‘20? I feel like we’ve been down this road before….. but let’s give it another go.

:pc:

Nope, i point out leftists hypocrisy, still waiting for you to link all those times I said I wanted one prosecuted and not the other,,  

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nope, i point out leftists hypocrisy, still waiting for you to link all those times I said I wanted one prosecuted and not the other,,  

No worries - if you want to denounce/prosecute J6 just like other incidents SHOULD have been, I'll take your word for it. 

Now that we both on the same page, we can talk about double standards - no memes needed! ;)

38 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No worries - if you want to denounce/prosecute J6 just like other incidents SHOULD have been, I'll take your word for it. 

Now that we both on the same page, we can talk about double standards - no memes needed! ;)

So no links to all the times I said one should be prosecuted and not the other eh?   

Edited by Sleepr2

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So no links to all the times I said one should be prosecuted and not the other eh?   

No, did you miss the part where I said "I'll take your word for it?"

I wasn't aware you were in favor of prosecuting J6, and rioters, etc. If you say you are then I'll take your word on it. 

We're on the same page. :thumbsup: