Check your account email address ×

Grand Jury Votes to Indict Donald Trump in New York

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Please save it. I realized a couple years ago that getting along with you was only possible if I wanted to listen to a bunch of unsolicited insults from you. So I have taken a more proactive approach with you.  Deal with it. You should be outraged as to what this government has just done.  The fact that you are not (along with a few others) tells me all I need to know.  yeah, I will admit I’m a little pissed off….6 years of this phony bullshit and now our government is prosecuting political adversaries. It is not OK.

What they’ve just done is lock it up for Trump 2024 amirite. Woo woo Trump train is back baby. Iron the khakis and fill up the tiki torches.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What they’ve just done is lock it up for Trump 2024 amirite. Woo woo Trump train is back baby. Iron the khakis and fill up the tiki torches.

I'll bet you another platinum membership you will never see Trump in jail or in handcuffs. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I'll bet you another platinum membership you will never see Trump in jail or in handcuffs. 

MC seems to think he’ll be in jail so I’ll pass on that bet :lol:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Your opinions say otherwise.  Convenient to :backpeddle: 

1416EA24-C6EB-4727-B391-BFDEF0AE5CB0.jpeg

Is the oppressor trying to take our second amendment rights, take our 4th amendment rights thru spying and data collection, take our first amendment rights thru authoritarian control of social media, propagandizing us thru the media, grifting our wealth with taxes and inflation, and drawing is into devastating wars? Cuz I'm against that oppressor. You're a cunt, I'm also against cunts. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is the oppressor trying to take our second amendment rights, take our 4th amendment rights thru spying and data collection, take our first amendment rights thru authoritarian control of social media, propagandizing us thru the media, grifting our wealth with taxes and inflation, and drawing is into devastating wars? Cuz I'm against that oppressor. You're a cunt, I'm also against cunts. 

Poor Snowbevis :lol: