Check your account email address ×

New Poll Suggests Trump Would Now Win Popular Vote

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

so was Hillary ....they didnt turn out at all. 

Its was down from Obama and hurt her but did you really think ANY white candidate would draw like Obama?  

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bernie would have crushed Trump .....Trump is a fucking cartoon character. A fucking sideshow clown. Bernie was at least a serious candidate with real solutions to actual problems. Some of which I agreed with and some I didnt.

Much like Trump a lot of his rhetoric was short on specifics to his solutions. But he wanted to put the people before the corps and the war machine and I think alot of people wanted that. But really some of those ideas were not too likely to come to fruition. We cant afford $1 trillion for healthcare or education. We can only find that kind of money to fight jihad.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Much like Trump a lot of his rhetoric was short on specifics to his solutions. But he wanted to put the people before the corps and the war machine and I think alot of people wanted that. But really some of those ideas were not too likely to come to fruition. We cant afford $1 trillion for healthcare or education. We can only find that kind of money to fight jihad.  

ah yes but we could cut that military budget

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

education is the only way to fight extremism

more bombs = more extremism = more bombs

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Not according to primary voting.  Clinton won 76% to 23%.   Huge difference.

http://graphics.wsj.com/elections/2016/how-clinton-won/

ai2html_1black-_16u.png

Exactly my point you fucking retard... Polls showed Clinton beating Sanders by double digits but thats not how it rolled out. Sanders whooped the shit out of her in a lot of states. However the dick sucking dems delegates still got bought off to pull for Hillary. in an honest election Sanders beat Hillary. 

Now the "polls" also showed Hillary beating Trump by an astonomical percentage. It was a massacre on paper but then again, what happened? Primary elections dont fall under general election rules. Fake news, remember?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/30/politics/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-poll/index.html

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/poll-against-bernie-sanders-donald-trump-would-get-schlonged-20151223

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html#!

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-sanders

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/259812-in-new-shock-poll-sanders-has-landslides-over-both

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/2016-election-poll-bernie-sanders-trump_us_58260f7ee4b0c4b63b0c6928

http://fair.org/home/polls-showed-sanders-had-a-better-shot-of-beating-trump-but-pundits-told-you-to-ignore-them/

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/bernie-sanders-poll-beat-donald-trump/2015/11/11/id/701747/

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/latest-national-poll-shows-bernie-sanders-beating-scott-walker-donald-trump-jeb-bush

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

ah yes but we could cut that military budget

The money is there for all of that stuff if we cut the stuff we DONT need like a globally occupying military, corporate tax shelters, foreign aid, research grants (which are mostly used by pharmaceutical companies to develop medicines they can one day sell to us for a profit) and numerous agencies which perform no useful services. But when it all boils down people dont want to pay for healthcare or education. They only want to pay for war. Because 5 or 6 muslims might attack us one day. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

First link.  Got anything from the 1970's?   :lol:  

By Chris Moody, CNN Senior Digital Correspondent

Updated 3:11 PM ET, Thu July 30, 2015

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

much better to  spend money killing brown people than making sure most Americans are fed, clothed, have medical care and housing. :bc: 

americans have bootstraps .....well....at least the white ones do. We dont need no gubermnet libruls telling us about caring for people. we need to protect the USA from evil brown muslims that are attacking us for our freedoms and because of Jihad

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

First link.  Got anything from the 1970's?   :lol:  

By Chris Moody, CNN Senior Digital Correspondent

Updated 3:11 PM ET, Thu July 30, 2015

Quit acting smart dude, you are not serving yourself by pretending you know shit that you dont. Almost every poll since the candidates were announced showed Sanders beating Trump in the GE. But pick the ones you like and ignore the ones you dont instead. :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

Quit acting smart dude, you are not serving yourself by pretending you know shit that you dont. Almost every poll since the candidates were announced showed Sanders beating Trump in the GE. But pick the ones you like and ignore the ones you dont instead. :lol: 

Yes because those polls showed to be so accurate during the election.  When I posted the poll about Trump now beating Hillary it was also poking fun at polls in general.  Talk about picking and choosing polls.   Look in the mirror retard.....oops I better be careful you hung out with some pretty bad characters. :lol:   

Edited by Highmark

Just now, f7ben said:

americans have bootstraps .....well....at least the white ones do. We dont need no gubermnet libruls telling us about caring for people. we need to protect the USA from evil brown muslims that are attacking us for our freedoms and because of Jihad

I love these christians who pretend to care about human life, cheer when peoples homes are bombed leaving them destitute and then tell them to go somewhere else! You cant make that shit up man. :lol: 

12936691_10153367221937665_6073473567363966609_n.jpg?resize=620%2C557

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes because those polls showed to be so accurate during the election.  When I posted the poll about Trump now beating Hillary it was also poking fun at polls in general.  Talk about picking and choosing polls.   Look in the mirror retard.....oops I better be careful you hung out with some pretty bad characters. :lol:   

You started a thread using polls dude! :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

You started a thread using polls dude! :lol: 

Yes laughing at the results and "polls" in general.   Sarcasm you're too dense to recognize.   

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Is it really that surprising that after the fact, more people would vote for the winner than the loser of the election?

Not in the slightest.  

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Is it really that surprising that after the fact, more people would vote for the winner than the loser of the election?

So on top of Dem voters being idiots, they are bold faced liars to boot?

Seems legit!

Zero Hedge

con4pseudo2

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category “may” publish unverifiable information that is “not always” supported by evidence. These sources “may” be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Notes: Zero Hedge is a financial blog that aggregates news and presents editorial opinions from original and outside sources.  In between the aggregated news there are crazy economic conspiracies and general right wing biases.

6 hours ago, Anler said:

The money is there for all of that stuff if we cut the stuff we DONT need like a globally occupying military, corporate tax shelters, foreign aid, research grants (which are mostly used by pharmaceutical companies to develop medicines they can one day sell to us for a profit) and numerous agencies which perform no useful services. But when it all boils down people dont want to pay for healthcare or education. They only want to pay for war. Because 5 or 6 muslims might attack us one day. 

Bang on

6 hours ago, Anler said:

I love these christians who pretend to care about human life, cheer when peoples homes are bombed leaving them destitute and then tell them to go somewhere else! You cant make that shit up man. :lol: 

12936691_10153367221937665_6073473567363966609_n.jpg?resize=620%2C557

It's a special breed of Republican Christians. The only life that is sacred is in the womb. After that, fuck off.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Bang on

It's a special breed of Republican Christians. The only life that is sacred is in the womb. After that, fuck off.

Yep, I got mine you're on your own....