Check your account email address ×

Rogan On Fake News

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nope.  Not sure ever a time in our history has the public had so much distrust of both.   Not a coincidence.  

That’s even more bullshit :lol: 

No one will ever accuse you of being a student of history. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its called corporate fascism.

And what of the railroad barons? Coal miner cities? Debtor’s prisons? Slavery? AT&T before it was broken up? I could go on. You’ve had it way too good to be blabbing your lips about experiencing fascism. It’s pathetic, really. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Student of history. :lol:  

You’re like AC. Biggest concern is what type of sled you’re going to snowcheck….all the while wailing about tyrannical governments. My god. How much more ridiculous can this conversation become. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Student of history. :lol:  

You’re like AC. Biggest concern is what type of sled you’re going to snowcheck….all the while wailing about tyrannical governments. My god. How much more ridiculous can this conversation become. 

You are brilliant.   I've sno-checked 2 sleds in 5 years.  :lol:  

This coming from the guy that is certain we will have an apocalypse of some sort soon.  :lol:  Tell us would govt play any roll in what you predict is going to happen?  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You are brilliant.   I've sno-checked 2 sleds in 5 years.  :lol:  

This coming from the guy that is certain we will have an apocalypse of some sort soon.  :lol:  Tell us would govt play any roll in what you predict is going to happen?  

Only 2? What an underachiever. :lol: 

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Only 2? What an underachiever. :lol: 

Considering my wife rides almost as much I would agree.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Considering my wife rides almost as much I would agree.  :thumbsup:

I spent 4 days last week racking up some miles on a renegade 850. It’s the first time I’ve ridden a post 2010 sled. The technology has really changed. It was fun, but not enough to get me back into the sport. 

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I spent 4 days last week racking up some miles on a renegade 850. It’s the first time I’ve ridden a post 2010 sled. The technology has really changed. It was fun, but not enough to get me back into the sport. 

It has and to each their own...do what you enjoy.  I've been doing it since I was a very young kid, my wife and boys love it, my brothers families are all into it, some of my best friends all ride.   I can't see ever getting out until I can't ride anymore but you never know.  Great way to fill in the winter as I'm not much of a tropical traveler.  Great way to bridge fall to spring hunting then after golf/boating in the summer.   It has become stupid expensive. 

Edited by Highmark

18 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But Twitter.

Poor Deepfaggot.

that is indisputable. Joe Rogan is spot on. Thank God for Elon musk and all the independent guys not afraid to challenge the bullshit narratives.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s clear that at this point there is no accurate news from any source. Only news that tickles the mind of where you stand politically. 

that is not true, and you are missing the point

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s clear that at this point there is no accurate news from any source. Only news that tickles the mind of where you stand politically. 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

that is not true, and you are missing the point

You are the poster child for this DB.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

39 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And you post more of it as fact than everyone else on the board combined.  

The only time I post any fake news is to call them out as fake news.

It's a mock retard.

Unlike you and Chester.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

It has and to each their own...do what you enjoy.  I've been doing it since I was a very young kid, my wife and boys love it, my brothers families are all into it, some of my best friends all ride.   I can't see ever getting out until I can't ride anymore but you never know.  Great way to fill in the winter as I'm not much of a tropical traveler.  Great way to bridge fall to spring hunting then after golf/boating in the summer.   It has become stupid expensive. 

I drove my first sled at age 8. It was a Scorpion Mk2. I had numerous sleds throughout my life. At age 50 I decided to hang it up. I miss it occasionally.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I drove my first sled at age 8. It was a Scorpion Mk2. I had numerous sleds throughout my life. At age 50 I decided to hang it up. I miss it occasionally.

Scorpion Whip for me.   We had some Johnson's and Stingers before I was old enough.