Check your account email address ×

Fauci Owned By A Common Bro.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Deepfaggot and the reach around dumb fucks.

Dr Naomi Wolf has her doctorate in philosophy, not medicine. :lol:and she’s a member of the feminist movement, right up your alley AC!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Nutjob constantly uses quack references.  Can't find any real material that defends his faith in what is happening.  So sad.

So do you consider the doctor who ran for Timmy's seat a quack ? He has won many awards for his work over the yrs . Lots of people spoke out and like Jenson have been and contiune to be made examples of to keep others in line . This is fact 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So do you consider the doctor who ran for Timmy's seat a quack ? He has won many awards for his work over the yrs . Lots of people spoke out and like Jenson have been and contiune to be made examples of to keep others in line . This is fact 

Lloyd never cited Jenson...

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Dr Naomi Wolf has her doctorate in philosophy, not medicine. :lol:and she’s a member of the feminist movement, right up your alley AC!

Hey c'mon man, why are you picking on her? She's a doctor, just like Dr. Jill!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Still pushing that it will help stop the spread in 2021 when they knew from the get go it wouldn't.   Shameful.  

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

You know she has a team of 3500 experts who went through the pfizer docs and has started lawsuits against them.

My kind of girl.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Deepfaggot, outwitted by everyday street smarts.

Awesome, this is going to be fun.  Prove you can outwit me on anything.  Go grab one of my posts and refute it.  You know you can't.  So pathetic.

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lloyd never cited Jenson...

Just saying just because you don't know the doctor or scientist speaking out dose not mean they were not well respected before speaking out and are now being made examples of . Just like Scott 

If 1 did not know better by searching Jenson on line you would think k he was just another conspiracy quack about to loose his license for his incompetence . And that is just not the truth at all 

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Awesome, this is going to be fun.  Prove you can outwit me on anything.  Go grab one of my posts and refute it.  You know you can't.  So pathetic.

You haven't got anything right.

10 lies you fell for every one.

Poor Deepfaggot.

1. SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus has a far higher fatality rate than the flu by several orders of magnitude.

2. Everyone is at significant risk to die from this virus.

3. No one has any immunological protection, because this virus is completely new.

4. Asymptomatic people are major drivers of the spread.

5. Locking down—closing schools and businesses, confining people to their homes, stopping non-COVID medical care, and eliminating travel—will stop or eliminate the virus. 6. Masks will protect everyone and stop the spread.

7. The virus is known to be naturally occurring, and claiming it originated in a lab is a conspiracy theory.

8. Teachers are at especially high risk.

9. COVID vaccines stop the spread of the infection.

10. Immune protection only comes from a vaccine.”

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Just saying just because you don't know the doctor or scientist speaking out dose not mean they were not well respected before speaking out and are now being made examples of . Just like Scott 

If 1 did not know better by searching Jenson on line you would think k he was just another conspiracy quack about to loose his license for his incompetence . And that is just not the truth at all 

That's what the fools do not realizing its all propaganda.

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Unlike AC I understand that.  He is the one linking the idiots.  Research any of them, you'll laugh your ass off.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You haven't got anything right.

You forgot to cite me on something.  We've proved you wrong on 1000's of things and you have never managed to do the opposite.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You know she has a team of 3500 experts who went through the pfizer docs and has started lawsuits against them.

My kind of girl.

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

No she doesn’t. 

Poor dumb Bambi.

A poor bro from the hood sees through the bullshit that you and Deepfaggot can't.  Toss your credentials in the trash.

Exactly what I thought. 3500 ‘experts’ while she’s not one herself. 

:smack: