Check your account email address ×

a dimwit, a douche, and dripper's hero walk into...

Not saying Palin does not deserve criticism for the stupid shit she has said, but it funny how her Dem counterparts get a free pass.  You will never hear the MSM laugh and belittle a woman on the left. Yesterday, we had Maxine waters in town to accept an award for all her hard work. :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Do you removed your hat every time you deliver a parcel in a building?

I never wear a hat.

And yes, between my father and 16 years in the Army, I know a fucking hat comes off in a building.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Do you removed your hat every time you deliver a parcel in a building?

That's part of an official uniform conducting a transaction in a place of business.  It's different.  Although, it could still be removed if one wanted.

Just now, Snake said:

I never wear a hat.

And yes, between my father and 16 years in the Army, I know a fucking hat comes off in a building.

Oh...isnt it a required part of your uniform?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not saying Palin does not deserve criticism for the stupid shit she has said, but it funny how her Dem counterparts get a free pass.  You will never hear the MSM laugh and belittle a woman on the left. Yesterday, we had Maxine waters in town to accept an award for all her hard work. :lol: 

Ha....that dimwit has been in office how long again? Damn she says some very stupid things. :lol:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ha....that dimwit has been in office how long again? Damn she says some very stupid things. :lol:

She'd be my favorite but Pelosi still rules the house of idiocy.  Those two together would be extraordinary!  I'd buy a ticked for sure.

Fox was doing a thing on Waters a few days ago...holy shit.....I was laughing so hard I thought I missed most of it but when I looked up, Fox news anchors were laughing also so I was good.

:lol:

FTR, I wear a hat everywhere.....all the time and have for years.  In fact, the only time I don't is when my wife and I go out on the town and she DEMANDS I don't wear one....and even then I still do sometimes. :lol:

I like my hats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

FTR, I wear a hat everywhere.....all the time and have for years.  In fact, the only time I don't is when my wife and I go out on the town and she DEMANDS I don't wear one....and even then I still do sometimes. :lol:

Same here. :bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Me 2. :)

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bet you Kid Rock tapped Palin in the Lincoln bedroom.  :lmao:

Well he is known as the big tipper with the big dipper! :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Spot on. I have a full head of hair, but i feel naked without my hat. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It make no difference who wears hats its wrong to wear them in public buildings, churches and especially the White House. Black guys wearing them there makes zero fuckin difference.

Nice way to miss the point although you are doing it intentionally.

• Like 1