Check your account email address ×

Ron DeSantis hit with an ethics complaint from Trump super PAC

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe I should have beat her with a stick right.

I could be you, who's spouse has an obvious vax injury and decides to shove his head in the sand rather than confront the issues.

My wife has had her issues for 10 plus years and what made it worse was her  bout with Covid…the vax has nothing to do with it but nice try dickbag.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My wife has had her issues for 10 plus years and what made it worse was her  bout with Covid…the vax has nothing to do with it but nice try dickbag.😉

You don't understand shit about the vax.  That's exactly what it does, since its a bioweapon.

Long Covid, what a joke.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe I should have beat her with a stick right.

You were the one that claims you protested, yet can't share where/what/how you protested.  Seems to us you just folded and took it.  

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't understand shit about the vax.  That's exactly what it does, since its a bioweapon.

First Covid was a bioweapon, now the vax. You are a bigger nutcase than RFK.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You were the one that claims you protested, yet can't share where/what/how you protested.  Seems to us you just folded and took it.  

First Covid was a bioweapon, now the vax. You are a bigger nutcase than RFK.

Same people created both.  Moron.

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Long Covid, what a joke.

And you don’t understand shit about my wife’s medical issues and the effects Covid had on her but if it makes you feel better to lash out here because you allowed your wife to be given a bio weapon then have at it you sad little half man.

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you don’t understand shit about my wife’s medical issues and the effects Covid had on her but if it makes you feel better to lash out here because you allowed your wife to be given a bio weapon then have at it you sad little half man.

Then think before you speak.  I don't bring up your wife, you are the tool that crosses that line.

Mine made a decision to try and keep her career going.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

You're still here on your high horse talking with us peasants? Don't you have some gold toilets to purchase for your guest house? 

How are you be a business owner several times over, sell for lucrative amounts but not be retired in your 60's? Worse yet starting a new career in your 60's?

Boomah life! 

Jet blue has internet in flight dingleberry….and if you’re going to make cracks about me working into my 60s get it right.  I changed careers in my 50s and “work” cuz I want to and it pays really well.  What do you do?  3rd shift at 7-11?    :lol:  

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jet blue has internet in flight dingleberry….and if you’re going to make cracks about me working into my 60s get it right.  I changed careers in my 50s and “work” cuz I want to and it pays really well.  What do you do?  3rd shift at 7-11?    :lol:  

Woooooosh

Yes....you're right....about everything

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Then think before you speak.  I don't bring up your wife, you are the tool that crosses that line.

Mine made a decision to try and keep her career going.

I do think before I speak and I simply corrected your misguided and wrong assumptions about her health and I know why your wife was vaccinated as you stated the reason here so fuck you and your line.👊🏻😉

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

At least Gary is cool and not a pompous blowhard.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks