Check your account email address ×

Could Only Dream Of….

29 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Toolkit should ask @ckf to rename him to "Rocky Balboa"  Getting the shit beat out of him (for stupidity anyway), and he just keeps coming back for more.

Snowjob or Snowgoebbels is more fitting.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Did Repugs control Gov for the first two years?  Plus he inherited a good economy from Obama……and his deficit spending :lol:  Orange man owns 25% of the nations debt in 4 fucking years :lmao: 

Just think how much better that graph would have looked had the left worked with him rather than against him for personal political reasons?

Boy were they dumb.  Together, that graph would have went sky high off the charts.  The printer would have grenaded itself trying to fit it on a piece of paper.  

Oh well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Why didn’t anyone try to stop her???!!!!

derrrrrr.   Maybe because any criticism of her will land your ass in jail for life.  Lying, fascist, cunt should be afraid.  Still threatening any opposition or mere criticism with jail time.  This is what true fascism looks like. 

F6842761-E08E-438E-AE74-69FEE688B586.jpeg

68103AB9-F3EE-426D-BF8E-20348DE450EB.jpeg

EB4BC192-C8A4-4C62-9C3B-EB290175FAAC.jpeg

She's a hysterical drama queen just like snowblower.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well...there was no "kidnapping" and the people set up for this shame didn't have the combined brain power to pull off anything like this in the first place.

"kidnapping"  :lol: 

"I  live in fear every day!!!!111"  :lolz: Jesus Christ Gretchen  :suicide:

Just now, Skidooski said:

Well...there was no "kidnapping" and the people set up for this shame didn't have the combined brain power to pull off anything like this in the first place.

Most MAGAt’s aren’t that smart - look at J6, the forum, in a mirror…. :lol: 

I’m sure there is some anxiety when such a plot was being orchestrated.  Of course you brush it off and blame the victim.  

If I lived in such fear from day to day, I think I'd leave politics, if it were that bad.  

Maybe she's in it for a better reason for herself, other then to serve the public and do the best job for them?  I mean, to sacrifice her own well being and all.......If she'd have any smarts at all, she'd find something better to do.  Especially in this great Biden economy.  I mean, the opportunities in a safe environment are surely endless.

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

One was living above a laundry place and another was living on someone couch. Nome of them owned a car.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

One was living above a laundry place and another was living on someone couch. Nome of them owned a car.  :lol:

"Orchestrating a kidnapping plot"

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just now, Skidooski said:

You think they did it on paper with pencil or did they have the ability to use windows 5?

1 minute ago, hayward said:

You think they did it on paper with pencil or did they have the ability to use windows 5?

Crayon and boogers is my guess lol

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Worked though.  
you destroyed my business, made me a prisoner in my home … while you went vacationing in Florida!!  

OMG …. You’re trying to get me and my kids killed.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Worked though.  
you destroyed my business, made me a prisoner in my home … while you went vacationing in Florida!!  

Amazing what can happen when the media gets on board and the Liberals all simultaneously shed tears at the thought that was just plugged into their heads  SMH

Edited by Skidooski

38 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Worked though.  

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Amazing what can happen when the media gets on board and the Liberals all simultaneously shed tears at the thought that was just plugged into their heads  SMH

Were Michigan’s COVID protocols different from other states?  Still butthurt over a mask :lol: