Check your account email address ×

are you trumpsters in your glory?

Just now, f7ben said:

It fucking blows my mind that people would eat up rhetoric falsely demonizing men who have given up their lives to bring us the truth .....its fucking disgusting frankly.

I understand brainwashed pussies like Snake and AMG assaulting whistleblowers ....its what they were programmed to do. But those who are supposedly progressive like MC

Its fucking pathetic

Their opinions change when its the other candidate that is the victim. If Snowden had dirt on Hillary snookie would suck his cock. 

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It fucking blows my mind that people would eat up rhetoric falsely demonizing men who have given up their lives to bring us the truth .....its fucking disgusting frankly.

I understand brainwashed pussies like Snake and AMG assaulting whistleblowers ....its what they were programmed to do. But those who are supposedly progressive like MC

Its fucking pathetic

I'd shoot his toes off, one by one.

Then fingers... but each knuckle individually.  

Knees.

Elbows.

Dislocate shoulders.

Then I'd take a day off and enjoy a Crown or 2. :)

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'd shoot his toes off, one by one.

Then fingers... but each knuckle individually.  

Knees.

Elbows.

Dislocate shoulders.

Then I'd take a day off and enjoy a Crown or 2. :)

If he was delivered to you tied up I'm sure thats how it would go down .....if you had to do any work at all yourself to make it happen....well.....

Honestly I bet Ed would whoop the bag off you old midget ass

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Anler said:

You cant be serious? He has already fired Tomahawks into Syria, mobilized war ships off the coast of NK and put Iran on "Notice" He is carrying the neocon water brah. 

Like I've stated before I don't want to do anything militarily unless attacked but I'd hardly call taking out some chemical weapons war mongering and if you are going to call for our destruction then yes I approve of putting the means to stop that aggression close by.  As far as Iran they have been "on notice" for a long time.   Dude they kill our soldiers, its a known fact.   Whether you agree with us being in Iraq or not they don't have the right to assist insurgents in killing our people.  There was a documentary on Showtime not to long ago about the history of Iran/US relations.   Their govt people admitted to it.   These are not people that defected.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like I've stated before I don't want to do anything militarily unless attacked but I'd hardly call taking out some chemical weapons war mongering and if you are going to call for our destruction then yes I approve of putting the means to stop that aggression close by.  As far as Iran they have been "on notice" for a long time.   Dude they kill our soldiers, its a known fact.   Whether you agree with us being in Iraq or not they don't have the right to assist insurgents in killing our people.  There was a documentary on Showtime not to long ago about the history of Iran/US relations.   Their govt people admitted to it.   These are not people that defected.  

Dude .....we deposed their whole democratically elected government and installed a brutal regime in its place in an attempt to fuck them out of the wealth and resources. We are entirely responsible for what they are now and we deserve everything we get

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

leave regimes of other countries the fuck alone. I'm ok with taking out terrorists, terror camps, etc but nothing good comes from gov interference. while we did meddle in Libya, regime change was going to happen anyway. all we did was add a boost, and imo justified, primarily because of pan am 103. the only reason countries like iran, n. korea, etc want nukes is to protect themselves and to sit at the big boy table with us. they have no intention of starting shit with us as they know how it would end.

if trump keeps poking at these hornet nests, we're going to get stung. blame the hornet all you want, but trump is to blame for poking it.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude .....we deposed their whole democratically elected government and installed a brutal regime in its place in an attempt to fuck them out of the wealth and resources. We are entirely responsible for what they are now and we deserve everything we get

Hey I'm not saying what we've done historically with Iran is right but it doesn't change the fact they support groups that kill our soldiers and citizens.   Our record in the ME is pretty fucking poor no doubt but I'd hardly say we "steal" their resources.   Last time I looked the wealth in SA, UAE and other places in the ME is pretty fucking vast.    

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

leave regimes of other countries the fuck alone. I'm ok with taking out terrorists, terror camps, etc but nothing good comes from gov interference. while we did meddle in Libya, regime change was going to happen anyway. all we did was add a boost, and imo justified, primarily because of pan am 103. the only reason countries like iran, n. korea, etc want nukes is to protect themselves and to sit at the big boy table with us. they have no intention of starting shit with us as they know how it would end.

if trump keeps poking at these hornet nests, we're going to get stung. blame the hornet all you want, but trump is to blame for poking it.

Couldn't agree more but if you are going to bang on the war drums we still need to show strength to deter violence against our people.   I can't say it any louder get the fuck out of the entire ME.  Let that place self implode.   Sorry Israel we will sell you weapons but other than that you are on your own.

NK banged their war drums to Trump well before he did to them.  I could care less if NK has nukes.   We could turn the whole place to a nuclear wasteland in a matter of hours.  

Its tough dealing with threats on the international stage.   No different than a neighbor saying he's going to do something to you.   How many times before you call the cops? 

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hey I'm not saying what we've done historically with Iran is right but it doesn't change the fact they support groups that kill our soldiers and citizens.   Our record in the ME is pretty fucking poor no doubt but I'd hardly say we "steal" their resources.   Last time I looked the wealth in SA, UAE and other places in the ME is pretty fucking vast.    

You watch too much "fake news" Iran isnt doing shit to us. 

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

If he was delivered to you tied up I'm sure thats how it would go down .....if you had to do any work at all yourself to make it happen....well.....

Honestly I bet Ed would whoop the bag off you old midget ass

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Couldn't agree more but if you are going to bang on the war drums we still need to show strength to deter violence against our people.   I can't say it any louder get the fuck out of the entire ME.  Let that place self implode.   Sorry Israel we will sell you weapons but other than that you are on your own.

NK banged their war drums to Trump well before he did to them.  I could care less if NK has nukes.   We could turn the whole place to a nuclear wasteland in a matter of hours.  

Its tough dealing with threats on the international stage.   No different than a neighbor saying he's going to do something to you.   How many times before you call the cops? 

showing strength and prodding around, especially with mad men, is not a good idea and can lead to big trouble quickly. one little mistake, or miscommunication can lead to disaster. experienced people in gov know this. not trump though, he thinks he can just start throwing his weight around like he's dealing with a union in manhattan. this fucking clown is dangerous to the world.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

showing strength and prodding around, especially with mad men, is not a good idea and can lead to big trouble quickly. one little mistake, or miscommunication can lead to disaster. experienced people in gov know this. not trump though, he thinks he can just start throwing his weight around like he's dealing with a union in manhattan. this fucking clown is dangerous to the world.

Your whole sides hatred for the man that brutalized your lying queen, idiot king, and your entire party has left you all clouded with judgment.  Deny it all you want.  But it's pretty clear to see there isn't much integrity left at all with your party.  Uncle Joy knew this...and Poof...gone.  

Next year more proof will come in.  You boys should think about joining Moto's side.  They won't take many of you...but some may find a better purpose.

SBYL.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your whole sides hatred for the man that brutalized your lying queen, idiot king, and your entire party has left you all clouded with judgment.  Deny it all you want.  But it's pretty clear to see there isn't much integrity left at all with your party.  Uncle Joy knew this...and Poof...gone.  

Next year more proof will come in.  You boys should think about joining Moto's side.  They won't take many of you...but some may find a better purpose.

SBYL.

you are in for a rude awakening :lol:

you act like your buddy trump really did win by a landslide and has carte blanche to do wtf he wants.

Did Moe ever see combat or fire a shot in anger while in the service because he sure tries hard to sound like fucking Rambo.

Edited by Biggie Smails

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:26 AM, Snoslinger said:

this little act started awhile, when russia and trump started a little spat about an arms race. remember that? the plan is for Russia to "act up" occasionally to get the trump admin to the table. there, russia agrees to stop doing provocative things and in return, gets sanctions lifted. then russia gets to go oil extracting with exxon, get it in the world markets, and make a ton of money because the price of oil will be high then too!

:news:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4428384/Putin-sends-troops-Russia-s-border-North-Korea.html

"donald, this is vladmir. plan b is working out quite nicely as I said it would. the media focus is off our bromance and our election scandal, and we're getting closer to that fake agreement where sanctions get lifted"

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are in for a rude awakening :lol:

you act like your buddy trump really did win by a landslide and has carte blanche to do wtf he wants.

What is he doing different than any other President that wins election from the other party?  Seems to me Obama was doing plenty of "Bush bashing"...for years and years.

Just stop the whining.  Work on something good to change your own fucked up shit show party.  And MAN...it is REALLY a shit-show bus party there.

Oh...and "rude awakening". :lol: Spare me. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

"donald, this is vladmir. plan b is working out quite nicely as I said it would. the media focus is off our bromance and our election scandal, and we're getting closer to that fake agreement where sanctions get lifted"

Sam-Howzit.jpg

45 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You act like these sanctions are so important. What have they done to get Putin to change his ways? Nothing. Sanctions are a waste of time, never hurting the leadership but the people. 

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

With all of the treaties if it could be proven that Iran was involved in attacks against us or our allies we would have already gotten after em. Fake News...

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

With all of the treaties if it could be proven that Iran was involved in attacks against us or our allies we would have already gotten after em. Fake News...

I understand your skepticism but Iran doesn't even deny much of it.  You really think Obama would have changed his plan with Iran if they were known sponsors of terrorism? :lol:  He was making the "deal" to try and get them to stop. 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/21/politics/john-kerry-money-iran-sanctions-terrorism/

John Kerry: Some sanctions relief money for Iran will go to terrorism

"I think that some of it will end up in the hands of the IRGC or other entities, some of which are labeled terrorists," he said in the interview in Davos, referring to Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps. "You know, to some degree, I'm not going to sit here and tell you that every component of that can be prevented."

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

I understand your skepticism but Iran doesn't even deny much of it.  You really think Obama would have changed his plan with Iran if they were known sponsors of terrorism? :lol:  He was making the "deal" to try and get them to stop. 

I dont think that "deal" had anything to do with terrorism. The US had to pay Iran by a court order. Personally i think the deal was to get Irn to buy US treasuries and trade their oil in petro dollars in exchange for paying them cash. The Iranian military hasnt attacked us. Why? Because they arent stupid. They see what is going on in the world and they know the US is just BEGGING to come over and free their oil. 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/state-department-report-terrorism/

State Department report finds Iran is top state sponsor of terror

Washington (CNN)The State Department on Thursday released its annual report on global terrorist activity, listing Iran as the top state sponsor of terrorism and labeling ISIS "the greatest threat globally."

The report also includes statistics on terrorist activity worldwide, and said 11,774 terrorist attacks in 92 countries occurred in 2015.
The department's acting coordinator for counterterrorism, Justin Siberell, briefed reporters Thursday on the report's content, saying the document was used to assess the effectiveness of the effort to combat terrorism and to determine where to best place resources.