Check your account email address ×

are you trumpsters in your glory?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

I dont think that "deal" had anything to do with terrorism. The US had to pay Iran by a court order. Personally i think the deal was to get Irn to buy US treasuries and trade their oil in petro dollars in exchange for paying them cash. The Iranian military hasnt attacked us. Why? Because they arent stupid. They see what is going on in the world and they know the US is just BEGGING to come over and free their oil. 

:lol: Man you are naive.   I'm not talking about direct attacks against the US by Iranian Military forces and neither is our govt.   They go at it thru back channels providing weapons, funding and training.   Why is this so hard to believe?  

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol: Man you are naive.   I'm not talking about direct attacks against the US by Iranian Military forces and neither is our govt.   They go at it thru back channels providing weapons, funding and training.   Why is this so hard to believe?  

Yeah and you say "I'm" naive. you havent seen a pattern forming here at all have you? :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah and you say "I'm" naive. you havent seen a pattern forming here at all have you? :lol: 

You act as if we get oil for free. :lol:  

View-Of-Dubai-City-Slider-Big-Bus-Tours-01.17.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

You act as if we get oil for free. :lol:  

View-Of-Dubai-City-Slider-Big-Bus-Tours-01.17.jpg

if you own the company selling it doesnt really matter. How do they trade their oil on the exchange? :news: 

Just now, Anler said:

if you own the company selling it doesnt really matter. How do they trade their oil on the exchange? :news: 

Define exchange?  

An Iranian foreign ministry spokesman was not too bashful to admit that Iran is a proud sponsor of terrorism against Israel, dismissing claims that Iran ceased support of Hamas in 2009.

Hossein Jaberi Ansari’s assertion came in response to a report in late January that a high-ranking Hamas official was heard recently criticizing Iran during a phone call, claiming Hamas had not received support from Iran in the better part of a decade.

“Since the victory of the Islamic Revolution (in 1979), the Islamic Republic of Iran has declared that supporting the Palestinian nation and the Palestinian Resistance Movement is among its fixed policies and has continuously taken some measures on this path,” said Ansari, affirming the Islamic republic’s support for the Palestinian terrorist group.

The U.S. State Department lists Hamas as a terrorist organization. The group originally formed in 1987 during the first Palestinian intifada (or ‘uprising’) and is a derivative of the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. Its goal is to establish an Islamic Palestinian state over all of Israel, and it therefore does not abide by or accept any agreements made between the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO).

Sponsored Content

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/10/iran-publicly-admits-supporting-terrorism-against-israel-is-state-policy/#ixzz4eu0vdRt3

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/obama-admits-iran-will-fund-terrorist-groups-using-billions-of-dollars-unfrozen-under-nuclear-deal

President Barack Obama admitted Wednesday that the cash unfrozen under the Iran nuclear deal is likely to provide more funding for terror groups, but insisted the agreement was still the best way to keep America out of another war in the Middle East.

Casting the agreement with Tehran as “the most consequential foreign policy debate” in a decade, Obama launched a blistering and unprecedented attack on its critics.

He said those who opposed the deal where the same people who launched a failed war in Iraq and warned that Republican plans to tear up the agreement would leave America diplomatically isolated and economically weakened.

“Let’s not mince words,” Obama said. “The choice we face is ultimately between diplomacy or some form of war. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not three months from now, but soon.”

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/obama-admits-iran-will-fund-terrorist-groups-using-billions-of-dollars-unfrozen-under-nuclear-deal

President Barack Obama admitted Wednesday that the cash unfrozen under the Iran nuclear deal is likely to provide more funding for terror groups, but insisted the agreement was still the best way to keep America out of another war in the Middle East.

Casting the agreement with Tehran as “the most consequential foreign policy debate” in a decade, Obama launched a blistering and unprecedented attack on its critics.

He said those who opposed the deal where the same people who launched a failed war in Iraq and warned that Republican plans to tear up the agreement would leave America diplomatically isolated and economically weakened.

“Let’s not mince words,” Obama said. “The choice we face is ultimately between diplomacy or some form of war. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not three months from now, but soon.”

I would assume all Arabs despise the Israelis. And not crazy to assume the Persians do also. Fuck I hate em and I'm not a terrorist but I guess I could be according to Obama...

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

"donald, this is vladmir. plan b is working out quite nicely as I said it would. the media focus is off our bromance and our election scandal, and we're getting closer to that fake agreement where sanctions get lifted"

Inspector Slinger on the case :lol: what an idiot 

On 4/20/2017 at 9:20 AM, Snoslinger said:

we're now prodding syria, north korea, and iran looking to stir up some trouble.

you just got used to the pansyinchief letting us get walked on. I love anything that Trump does to put you liberal fuckers in a panic attack after the last 8 yrs of obumfuck.

Just now, Logga said:

you just got used to the pansyinchief letting us get walked on. I love anything that Trump does to put you liberal fuckers in a panic attack after the last 8 yrs of obumfuck.

OT???? IS that you @!