Check your account email address ×

2009 f1000 Sno Pro

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Sorry I'll never change. I just think most members are tired of you trying to "own" me and totally fucking threads up like last night. GS can handle himself he doesn't need you. In fact nobody on FS needs you.   

Hey pal but I do have more than a few friends on here from the other side, In fact!! But still, you're just a washed-up has-been mod that trolls the internet all day long, in fact!!  :bc::lmao:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not nearly enough studs IMHO. About 50% more for that hp.

Did you miss the tobacco pipe laying on the side of the pickup in the picture?  120 will most likely be adaquete for the man.:lol:

GS you shoulda dropped her off behind Hudon's, road down below the gas station for a mile or two and let her stretch her legs out in the hayfields on the west side of Route 8.  Blow the carbon out of her!:lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, hayward said:

Did you miss the tobacco pipe laying on the side of the pickup in the picture?  120 will most likely be adaquete for the man.:lol:

:lol:I didn't want to be the one to mention it!! No shit :lol:

19 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

The F1000 overheats, and its not any faster then the HO 800 they released in 2010 with the updated tunnel. I wouldn't throw money at one.

You’re a fucking idiot 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, HSR said:

What brand of studs and backers did you go with? 1.450's or longer?

Woody's I went to their website to see what they recommended for my year make and model and that's what they came up with. the studs are 1.325. Then I went on eBay and got them way cheaper with aluminum backers and Tall nuts

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

That’s just a great sled GS , very nice. 

Thanks buddy

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Nice sled. You won’t be sorry. Barney’s are awesome.

I know I had a f8 before this one and I loved it

20 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Woody's I went to their website to see what they recommended for my year make and model and that's what they came up with. the studs are 1.325. Then I went on eBay and got them way cheaper with aluminum backers and Tall nuts

I don't think the cobra was stock for those years/models was it? Those studs are too short really and won't give you the full benefit of studs. IMHO 1.450's at a minimum, that's what I run in a 1.25 Rip2.If you're going to stud(which I always do) you may as well do it right or you'll get a false sense of confidence.

Had the first ride today it was only about 60 miles due to no snow up towards town of Ohio. It needs clutch work hearing a low tone whine when sitting still while it's running. Clutch likes to back shift a little soon while coasting so I'm assuming the primary needs work. Other than that it runs pretty good and rides well

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Had the first ride today it was only about 60 miles due to no snow up towards town of Ohio. It needs clutch work hearing a low tone whine when sitting still while it's running. Clutch likes to back shift a little soon while coasting so I'm assuming the primary needs work. Other than that it runs pretty good and rides well

Get yourself a PB 80 primary. 

9 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Backshift= secondary. If you're coasting below engagement the primary has released already.

39 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

@HSRyou don't like PB 80s :lol:

Only if calibrated by Northstar Rick, then they're good for 7-9mph in the first 60ft where races are won and lost :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Only if calibrated by Northstar Rick, then they're good for 7-9mph in the first 60ft where races are won and lost :lol:

I'm not privy to that info.

:dunno:

Always been a good replacement when I've used them.

:bc:

43 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Nice job GS. :bc::lol:

51518398_2311098738902694_6095547985985273856_n.jpg

Will you quit following me around already or do you want another beating? You're fucking up another sled thread :dunno: