Check your account email address ×

CCP government 'intentionally released' COVID-19 'all over the world,' Chinese virologist says

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

nmnw6xe52yla1.jpg

No we always said the over reaction was a hoax as was the body count but that goes back to over reaction  

But continue on just be careful hauling all that water for so long can't be good for you 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Your heros in the fucking white house are admitting now that "COVID-19 likely came from a lab in China"  yeah yeah I kniq wet markets lmfao 

I they aren’t. My god you’re an imaginative moron. 

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

nmnw6xe52yla1.jpg

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Let’s see your evidence that it came from a lab. That would be quite a leap because none of the agencies investigating the lab leak theory have as much as one smoking gun. 

I see the double down of ignorance continues.

:lol:

Fucking retards.

This is what real journalism looks like.  To bad fake news lost their way a long time ago and decides to attack those who report the truth.  Dumb fucks like Deepfaggot, and his band of wagon latchers are brainwashed sheep who just eat up the fake news narrative.

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

What's always laughable is the phrase "until we get the new vaccine rolled out" which omits that by the time that happens the next variant is dominant and the vaccine is far less "effective" than the one "designed" for.  :lol:  

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What's always laughable is the phrase "until we get the new vaccine rolled out" which omits that by the time that happens the next variant is dominant and the vaccine is far less "effective" than the one "designed" for.  :lol:  

You'd be much better off never reading any of the manure fodder links Lloyd posts.  NONE of them are worth the time to read.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You'd be much better off never reading any of the manure fodder links Lloyd posts.  NONE of them are worth the time to read.

My comment had nothing to do with the idea of an intentional release he was referring to but how vaccines specified for specific variants are already behind the game by the time they get out to the public.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

My comment had nothing to do with the idea of an intentional release he was referring to but how vaccines specified for specific variants are already behind the game by the time they get out to the public.

Your timing was such that Lloyd had just posted some jackass saying just what you did.  Bad timing I guess.