Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy dancing with all the money he will make from us.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Certainly the pro war new outlets you are using dont mention it. Ukraine is a hot bed of nazi psychopaths and not the finest people.

Perhaps it’s not widely reported on because it isn’t happening (in any significant numbers).  That isn’t the type of intelligence that’s easy to hide.

Indeed, both sides are full of shitty people.

Neal

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Russia is poised to send 60,000 rounds of artillery per day into Ukraine. Thats missiles, mortars, everything. Sounds pretty pathetic. 

That’s the thing… why do people think that Russia is losing? What’s their goal in Ukraine? What are they trying to accomplish? 

russia has enough Nukes to turn all of Ukraine into glass and they haven’t so destroying the entire country clearly isn’t their goal 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Russia is poised to send 60,000 rounds of artillery per day into Ukraine. Thats missiles, mortars, everything. Sounds pretty pathetic. 

Well we can expect fireworks any day then, they’ve only been fucking around and made to look foolish for a year now…

Neal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

That’s the thing… why do people think that Russia is losing? What’s their goal in Ukraine? What are they trying to accomplish? 

russia has enough Nukes to turn all of Ukraine into glass and they haven’t so destroying the entire country clearly isn’t their goal 

Well, because they had control of lands, then lost that control.  They have had many logistical errors that the Ukrainian army has used to their benefit.  They have captured large amounts of Russian assets.  Those are all thinks that a winning army should not let happen.

Neal

• Like 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well, because they had control of lands, then lost that control.  They have had many logistical errors that the Ukrainian army has used to their benefit.  They have captured large amounts of Russian assets.  Those are all thinks that a winning army should not let happen.

Neal

Russia has been advancing in Ukraine again 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well we can expect fireworks any day then, they’ve only been fucking around and made to look foolish for a year now…

Neal

Since 2014 russia is the only side who has been advocating for peace and negotiations, hence the Minsk agreements. Even now they have reached out to end the conflict. Deaf ears... If they wanted to destroy Ukraine they would have by now. I dont think that is what they want to do despite all of the rhetoric.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Since 2014 russia is the only side who has been advocating for peace and negotiations, hence the Minsk agreements. Even now they have reached out to end the conflict. Deaf ears... If they wanted to destroy Ukraine they would have by now. I dont think that is what they want to do despite all of the rhetoric.

Putin is the one who said the agreements no longer exist.  Peace and negotiations my ass, they want political control of the areas along the river for their rail and shipping avenues.

Russia has gained control of lands well beyond the buffer zones of the Ukrainian side for fucks sake.  Russia has no desire to abide by the Minsk agreements.

Neal

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Putin is the one who said the agreements no longer exist.  Peace and negotiations my ass, they want political control of the areas along the river for their rail and shipping avenues.

Russia has gained control of lands well beyond the buffer zones of the Ukrainian side for fucks sake.  Russia has no desire to abide by the Minsk agreements.

Neal

Oh LOL. Do you even know why there were minsk agreements? LOL

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

They give a fuck about not giving a fuck you mean?  :lol:

Neal

Russia wanted peace talks and concessions and your boy Biden interfered and said nope 

Seems like you’re supporting that 

24 minutes ago, ACE said:

Russia wanted peace talks and concessions and your boy Biden interfered and said nope 

Seems like you’re supporting that 

Yeah, peace after claiming shit that wasn’t his.  Jesus fucking Christ.  :lol:

I’ll just take the shit I want then demand peace.  Good plan!

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah, peace after claiming shit that wasn’t his.  Jesus fucking Christ.  :lol:

I’ll just take the shit I want then demand peace.  Good plan!

Neal

So… you like that Biden blocked peace talks between Russia and Ukraine? 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

So… you like that Biden blocked peace talks between Russia and Ukraine? 

I don’t give a sweet fuck to be honest, let them fight, it’s what they do.  Biden isn’t going to stop or start it.  You’re a fool if you think he has or had the power to do so.

Neal

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don’t give a sweet fuck to be honest, let them fight, it’s what they do.  Biden isn’t going to stop or start it.  You’re a fool if you think he has or had the power to do so.

Neal

Biden did start it though. He even said that he wanted Russia to invade and also basically said that he’d blow up Russias pipeline 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

“Biden started the war!”

:lol:  

Don’t be such a sap man.

Neal

I guess by not believing your government daddy that makes me a sap somehow 

keep being a cuck for government it suits you

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

I guess by not believing your government daddy that makes me a sap somehow 

keep being a cuck for government it suits you

And by cuck you mean a guy that just posted that Biden isn’t responsible for, nor could he be able to start or stop the war, right?  That cuck?

Jesus Christ do you even know what the work cuck means?  Stop being a fucking sap already man!

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And by cuck you mean a guy that just posted that Biden isn’t responsible for, nor could he be able to start or stop the war, right?  That cuck?

Jesus Christ do you even know what the work cuck means?  Stop being a fucking sap already man!

Neal

You’re a cuck for government and believe almost everything they tell you. Do you deny this?