Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy dancing with all the money he will make from us.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

They seem well ahead presently.  They could drop the ball but the Russians have had so many logistical missteps it’s put the Ukrainians in the upper hand.  

Neal

Not sure where you heard that, certainly not the truth. 

Yes, and now federation control is desired over getting along fine.  It’s pure political stupidity by Russia.

Neal

Russia is going to protect their people and their interests, like any country would do. 

Just now, Anler said:

Not sure where you heard that, certainly not the truth. 

Reading and researching the topic.

Look at the latest conscription action by the Russians, they lost a massive percentage of their military transport trucks so they had to enlist civilian vehicles, dump trucks, busses, ect. to support the artillery to the front.  

Russia is stepping on their crank bad.  They were certainly ill prepared for this conflict.

Neal

Just now, Anler said:

Russia is going to protect their people and their interests, like any country would do. 

Imagine if Russia was setting up military bases in Mexico… would the US put up with it?

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure, but they aren’t going to easily win this conflict like they anticipated. 

Neal

We were told that Ukraine was going to win within a month or two of it starting 

Reading and researching the topic.

Look at the latest conscription action by the Russians, they lost a massive percentage of their military transport trucks so they had to enlist civilian vehicles, dump trucks, busses, ect. to support the artillery to the front.  

Russia is stepping on their crank bad.  They were certainly ill prepared for this conflict.

Neal

And Ukraine is sending 15 and 16 year old boys to the front lines at gun point. Not something you would expect from someone with the upper hand. 

Russia has more equipment than NATO has to send to Ukraine, it been reported on if you want to look...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

And Ukraine is sending 15 and 16 year old boys to the front lines at gun point. Not something you would expect from someone with the upper hand. 

Russia has more equipment than NATO has to send to Ukraine, it been reported on if you want to look...

Yup supposedly Ukraine has been executing deserters 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sounds outlandish.  Presently only 17 year olds or older can be conscripted (sign up when 16).  Your gunpoint claim of 15 and 16 year olds seems very suspect, especially for a force that’s been going on with Russia for so long.

The problem is that so far Russia has been unable to deploy that equipment and keep it supplied successfully.  Certainly not the hallmark of having the upper hand.

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sounds outlandish.  Presently only 17 year olds or older can be conscripted (sign up when 16).  Your gunpoint claim of 15 and 16 year olds seems very suspect, especially for a force that’s been going on with Russia for so long.

The problem is that so far Russia has been unable to deploy that equipment and keep it supplied successfully.  Certainly not the hallmark of having the upper hand.

Neal

If Ukraine was conscripting 16 year olds would you be against that?

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Certainly the pro war new outlets you are using dont mention it. Ukraine is a hot bed of nazi psychopaths and not the finest people.

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

When is the last time russia lost a war 

The first round against Chechnya.

Its also the last time the Russian war machine looked so poorly and ill prepared.  

I’m not saying that Russia will for sure lose, but presently they look weak, and like a former shell of what the federation projected.

They can’t even take the lands along the souther part of the river and hold them in a couple moths?  What the hell?

Neal

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup supposedly Ukraine has been executing deserters 

That also. I read last week that some Ukrainian politicians wife got caught at the border with a bunch of millions in cash tryna get out. US dollar bills to boot. 

Its also the last time the Russian war machine looked so poorly and ill prepared.  

I’m not saying that Russia will for sure lose, but presently they look weak, and like a former shell of what the federation projected.

They can’t even take the lands along the souther part of the river and hold them in a couple moths?  What the hell?

Neal

So when was the last time the Russia actually lost a war? 

it’s ok, you can answer the question 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

They are literally rounding up people on the streets and forcing them into the conflict.  Maybe Neal can join instead.

Just now, Anler said:

That also. I read last week that some Ukrainian politicians wife got caught at the border with a bunch of millions in cash tryna get out. US dollar bills to boot. 

Ukraine is corrupt as fuck. People have no idea what it’s like there 

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Russia is poised to send 60,000 rounds of artillery per day into Ukraine. Thats missiles, mortars, everything. Sounds pretty pathetic. 

I don’t support 16 year olds going to war.  I don’t support Russia’s invasion either.  Not much winning to be had in this conflict.

Neal

And Biden started it 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Ahem, that was Zelenski's.  Did you check out her boobs, before and after?:lol:

I don’t support 16 year olds going to war.  I don’t support Russia’s invasion either.  Not much winning to be had in this conflict.

Neal

There is no good side. I have advocated for peace since the beginning as this is only going to escalate. But the pro war beat offs love watching all of this death while the rest of the world suffers for it. Pretty disgusting if you ask me.