Check your account email address ×

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

People never had heart issues before covid? I always thought it was the #1 cause of death.

Yes myocarditis was at 4 per million cases prior compared now to 1 in 2000 for youth.

Why would any fool risk a kid with this poison, just so you can travel.  What a clown.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, akvanden said:

I know. You were the one who brought up the statically significant deaths thinking they meant something. Then I brought up another bogus claim of yours about all those dying suddenly, which apparently the numbers you’re quoting don’t show. How strange.

Screenshot_20230228_122050.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes myocarditis was at 4 per million cases prior compared now to 1 in 2000 for youth.

Why would any fool risk a kid with this poison, just so you can travel.  What a clown.

Well covid did cause myocarditis before the vaccine came out, so there's that.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Where did I say I trust the government and big pharma?

I trust them as much as I trust you.

Yet you don't believe the whistleblowers and still cling to the government and big pharma narrative.

Who the fuck are you trying to kid?:lol:

Yet you don't believe the whistleblowers and still cling to the government and big pharma narrative.

Who the fuck are you trying to kid?:lol:

I don't believe people like yourself who say crazy made up things. Understand?

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I know. You were the one who brought up the statically insignificant deaths thinking they meant something. Then I brought up another bogus claim of yours about all those dying suddenly, which apparently the numbers you’re quoting don’t show. How strange.

Nobody died from covid during the trials, the 21 and 17 could not be associated with covid.  The entire 95% efficancy claim was based on who got covid, a total of 170 individuals.  The absolute risk reduction which was complete bs anyways was less than 0.8%.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're a good little sheep.

Actually it's you who's the sheep. You'll see it hopefully before you're in the ground.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Science has been taking a beating lately

People are more lenient with science, but that's only when government isn't forcing it the masses.

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

ya it is believed the spike protein can cause heart damage

I'm sure it does. Medicine has alot of side effects. Like I've said before, pay attention to a commercial that's advertising medicine, half of it is for possible side effects.

The same spike protein is in the vax but at a much higher level, plus there is the toxic lipid nano delivery in the vax.

It just never ends with you! :lol:

Next thing you're going to say it gives you cancer! Or maybe I missed that and you already have!

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The same spike protein is in the vax but at a much higher level, plus there is the toxic lipid nano delivery in the vax.

My neighbor was being treated for cancer last year. It was melanoma that got into his lymph nodes. His chance of survival was not good anyway. Doctor gave him a booster vax and a week later his body was riddled with blood clots. He died shortly after. They should never have given him that booster with what he was already dealing with. 

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm sure it does. Medicine has alot of side effects. Like I've said before, pay attention to a commercial that's advertising medicine, half of it is for possible side effects.

So does Aspirin.  So why force people to take it when the only remaining caveat (pardon the bullshit) is that it makes your illness less severe.:lol:

Seeing is believing.

"I'm so glad I took my vax or god forbid how bad it would have been":lol: