Check your account email address ×

Bill O fired from fox news

11 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Poor Republicans. In one week they lose Bill O lie lee and Alex Jones lawyer admits he is just a showman. 

Fake news and Trump uses them for his news.   Ha ha dumfucks.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor Republicans. In one week they lose Bill O lie lee and Alex Jones lawyer admits he is just a showman. 

what about the pedophile ring? does this mean it's not true? 

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

what about the pedophile ring? does this mean it's not true? 

That could have just been for entertainment. Why did they choose Pizza? Is it because Jared had already taken Subway down.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Lib tards are treating his as a "win"! :lmao:

Few on the right even care. :lol:

Lib-tard news is spending Massive time on this.  Gonna take down FOX NEWS!   ....and the Russians!

Clownery. :lol:

Too bad he brought himself down ..........What is the Huff going to report on everyday?

Shutting down opposing views is always a win for them.

Of course FOX is not going far enough with firing him.

Shut down the whole damn network!!!!   

45 minutes ago, Momorider said:

$25M think he was making 20 so I don't see that a great severance for a 20+ year employee :dunno: 

Pretty good considering all the sponsors pulled out. That's what he gets for acting like Bill Clinton 

On April 19, 2017 at 0:55 PM, Anler said:

I think Tucker is a change for the better at fox. He seems to have brought some reasonable debate back to fox. Since they cut colmes from hannity and colmes fox has been full neocon. 

I can't stand tucker. I usually agree with him but I think he's a whiny bitch when the debate doesn't go his way. The looks he gives people when they talk are priceless.

On April 19, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Sal Rosenberg said:

Pretty much , but didn't colmes die ??   I'll say one thing for Bill , at least he would invite folks with an opposing viewpoint onto his show and I always thought that he didn't get the credit that he deserved for that .   I actually watched his show from time to time

x2

3 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Pretty good considering all the sponsors pulled out. That's what he gets for acting like Bill Clinton 

That show had no lack of commercials up to his last show I'm sure there were plenty of sponsors lining up to take the place of those dropping out :dunno: that network represents 20% of 20th Century Fox profits 

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

That show had no lack of commercials up to his last show I'm sure there were plenty of sponsors lining up to take the place of those dropping out :dunno: that network represents 20% of 20th Century Fox profits 

I think he'll be back.  It's a "Paula Deen" affair.

And the biased hypocritical lying fake news will have a fit if he does come back!  Cuz they've got their shit wired tight! :lmao:

IMG_1928.JPG

As more ads get pulled and the network faces fire from advocacy groups, it's likely Fox News will have to take further action, particularly in light of last summer's pledge to have a zero tolerance policy for "behavior that disrespects women." The policy was a reaction to the departure o former chairman Roger Ailes following multiple allegations of sexual harassment against him. (Ailes, too, had denied all claims.)

The following list of companies have taken ads off of The O'Reilly Factor. The list will be updated.

Mercedes-Benz

Mitsubishi

Hyundai

Lexus

BMW of North America

Constant Contact

Ainsworth Pet Nutrition

UNTUCKit

Allstate

T. Rowe Price

GlaxoSmithKline

Sanofi

Credit Karma

Wayfair

TrueCar

Rollins, Inc

Bayer

Esurance

Society for Human Resource Management

Coldwell Banker

The Wonderful Company

H&R Block

Weather Tech

BambooHR

Jenny Craig

Ancestry

Subaru

Old Dominion Freight Line

Amica Insurance

LegalZoom

CarfFax

Invisalign

Pacific Life

VisionWorks

Stanley Steemer

Eli Lilly and Company

Allstar Products Group

Advil/Pfizer

Propane Council

Reddi Wip

GoodRX

Southern New Hampshire University

Touchnote

BeenVerified

Consumer Cellular

MilelQ

Peloton

Infiniti

Land Rover

Next Day Blinds

Pfizer

Jaguar

Voya

Mahindra

Allergan

Moberg Pharma AB

Mattress Firm

Angie's List

Laser Spine Institute

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

That's what happens when these perverts are exposed. 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fired for cause he should have gotten nothing

Yeah....but that's not how these contracts work.  He could have contested the "dismissal", along with that other pervert boss of his and cost Fox million and millions more and still got away with a ton of bank.  It is what it is.  And it is bullshit to a point..but I understand it too.  How about AC last fuck headed retards walking around with change to spare after shit-ass performance.  That I have a much bigger problem with than Bill's money.  Bill brought that organization hundreds and hundreds of millions.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ebsell said:

As more ads get pulled and the network faces fire from advocacy groups, it's likely Fox News will have to take further action, particularly in light of last summer's pledge to have a zero tolerance policy for "behavior that disrespects women." The policy was a reaction to the departure o former chairman Roger Ailes following multiple allegations of sexual harassment against him. (Ailes, too, had denied all claims.)

The following list of companies have taken ads off of The O'Reilly Factor. The list will be updated.

Mercedes-Benz

Mitsubishi

Hyundai

Lexus

BMW of North America

Constant Contact

Ainsworth Pet Nutrition

UNTUCKit

Allstate

T. Rowe Price

GlaxoSmithKline

Sanofi

Credit Karma

Wayfair

TrueCar

Rollins, Inc

Bayer

Esurance

Coldwell Banker

The Wonderful Company

H&R Block

Weather Tech

BambooHR

Jenny Craig

Ancestry

Subaru

Amica Insurance

LegalZoom

CarfFax

Invisalign

Pacific Life

VisionWorks

Stanley Steemer

Eli Lilly and Company

Allstar Products Group

Advil/Pfizer

Propane Council

Reddi Wip

GoodRX

Touchnote

BeenVerified

Consumer Cellular

MilelQ

Peloton

Infiniti

Land Rover

Next Day Blinds

Pfizer

Jaguar

Voya

Mahindra

Allergan

Moberg Pharma AB

Mattress Firm

Angie's List

Laser Spine Institute

Did they fire Bill just because Bill didn't want to embarrass his family?

Fucking hilarious. 

22 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Mercedes-Benz

Mitsubishi

Hyundai

Lexus

BMW of North America

Constant Contact

Ainsworth Pet Nutrition

UNTUCKit

Allstate

T. Rowe Price

GlaxoSmithKline

Sanofi

Credit Karma

Wayfair

TrueCar

Rollins, Inc

Bayer

Esurance

Coldwell Banker

The Wonderful Company

H&R Block

Weather Tech

BambooHR

Jenny Craig

Ancestry

Subaru

Amica Insurance

LegalZoom

CarfFax

Invisalign

Pacific Life

VisionWorks

Stanley Steemer

Eli Lilly and Company

Allstar Products Group

Advil/Pfizer

Propane Council

Reddi Wip

GoodRX

Touchnote

BeenVerified

Consumer Cellular

MilelQ

Peloton

Infiniti

Land Rover

Next Day Blinds

Pfizer

Jaguar

Voya

Mahindra

Allergan

Moberg Pharma AB

Mattress Firm

Angie's List

Laser Spine Institute

good for the sponsors. trump humpers still have hannity so i don't feel bad at all for them. 

On 4/19/2017 at 10:36 PM, revkevsdi said:

Poor libtards, the defend rapists, liars and tax dodgers and wonder why people laugh at their selective outrage, 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did they fire Bill just because Bill didn't want to embarrass his family?

Fucking hilarious. 

That didn't fire Billy Jeff or F, n Kerry  because it's impossible to,embarras a libtard because that have a,different standard for anyone not on the libtard agenda.  

Where isthe libtards outrage about tax dodging by rangle, Jefferson,Kerry  etc.  ?

oh, BTW! fuck you Jimmy , you pathetic asshole !

Edited by Sleepr2

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Poor libtards, the defend rapists, liars and tax dodgers and wonder why people laugh at their selective outrage, 

That didn't fire Billy Jeff or F, n Kerry  because it's impossible to,embarras a libtard because that have a,different standard for anyone not on the libtard agenda.  

Where isthe libtards outrage about tax dodging by rangle, Jefferson,Kerry  etc.  ?

oh, BTW! fuck you Jimmy , you pathetic asshole !

you're the queen of outrage around here. so you tell us with your 5 word vocabulary. and you can't use timeshare or parasites. that leaves you with 3 words. go!!

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

you're the queen of outrage around here. so you tell us with your 5 word vocabulary. and you can't use timeshare or parasites. that leaves you with 3 words. go!!

Fraud ,nacissist, gymrat  ,,that's three that discribe you, ,  

happy now?