Check your account email address ×

"If your children or any other member of your family.......

hayward

has suffered from addiction to Insta Gram, they may be eligible for financial compensation".:lol:

Fuck me what won't the lawyers go after no a days.:lol:  Makes me question even more how they went after the 'negative health effects from the exposure to Round Up'.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I wonder if that is the ambulance chaser poo 550 was hunting down?

I forget the hotline number to call, i'll jot it down in a couple minutes when I hear the ad again.:lol:

It also mentioned facebook one time too.:lol:

Social media is causing all kinds of problems for kids.  Ambulance chaser or not, they smell blood in the water, and that blood is real.  I've seen those ads and assumed they saw a problem they could make money from. 

They have done more to destroy the country and take peoples rights than any terrorist organization could ever hope to do.  I hate having to listen to them every day make like they are some kind of heroes, doing a free public service.  

1 minute ago, p51mstg said:

Social media is causing all kinds of problems for kids.  Ambulance chaser or not, they smell blood in the water, and that blood is real.  I've seen those ads and assumed they saw a problem they could make money from. 

It is, but they are not out to fix any problems or help anyone, just capitalize from it.  

ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!!!!! 🙄

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

If you live in the United States of America you may be eligible for financial compensation.

only if you're a sniveling  liberal who can't decide what gender, race they are and are offended by daily interactions with fellow humans:news:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I saw a commercial for a website that will tell you if you are going to heaven or not :lol: People are gullible:dunno:

Call now for you Psychic or Tarot Card Reading. 1-800- U-RE -Dumb (1-800-873-3862)

The 1st five minutes are FREE and We ONLY charge you $1.99 U.S. per minute after your 1st 5 minutes............ :thumbsup:

Don't wait Call NOW..............  

crystalBall1.jpg.1a11095c4a988604e8d5a94b21137c31.jpg