Check your account email address ×

What's up with that Ohio train derailment

The simple fact that trump went there and brought water etc. made this administration stand up and take notice.  Now Pete was finally forced to go and assess the situation.  Would he have ever even went if it wasn't for trump?

It’s all a political show. Neither camp gives a fuck about us. Look at the games that trump played with fires in the western states. That was way more horrific and effected more people and communities than this chemical spill. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s all a political show. Neither camp gives a fuck about us. Look at the games that trump played with fires in the western states. That was way more horrific and effected more people and communities than this chemical spill. 

bullshit ...this is far worse moron 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Blah blah blah. No it’s not. It’s not good, but it doesn’t come even close to the damage by the western fires. 

Keep deflecting for the Pedo ...You and Snowcunt are doing great. :good:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So instead of saying something yourself you ask me to. :lol:

:lol: Yeah - I never say anything on here.  Might mean more coming from an ‘ally’ like yourself :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Yeah - I never say anything on here.  Might mean more coming from an ‘ally’ like yourself :thumbsup:

So no hair on your balls to say it yourself then. Man up or shut up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

So no hair on your balls to say it yourself then. Man up or shut up

:lol: You’re so fucking easily butthurt.  Total chickenshit.  You know I call people out on a regular basis. :thumbsup:  I present an opportunity immediately after you’re whining about it and instantly bail :lol:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: You’re so fucking easily butthurt.  Total chickenshit.  You know I call people out on a regular basis. :thumbsup:  I present an opportunity immediately after you’re whining about it and instantly bail :lol:  

Sure…yeah … you’re right! :thumb: 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

poor snowcunt :lol:

i almost feel bad for you ....almost. 

He’s trying to get me to call you out for the pedo stuff. Can’t do it himself and then tells me I’m triggered and a chickenshit. :lol: That’s what happens when he fails at his lame attempt 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I wouldn't call what you do calling out. You call people names like you do in the above posts. 

• Like 1