Check your account email address ×

"Dark Brandon shows up at State of the Union, mops the floor with lost Republicans"

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Neither does Maxine, Jaime, AOC, Rashida, Schiff, Nadler, Ilhanand at least a dozen others in the D party.  But at least they fight tooth and nail.  So so what if a few on the right do it too is my attitude.  Whats become clearer with the propaganda is the strategy, just keep peddling the lies non stop, never back down.  Death by 1000 cuts. Never admit anything, just keep pushing the narrative.   Worst part is the media does their bidding. These people are evil.

Of course, those morons have been on the shit list for a long time. I have no problem calling out the morons on both sides of the aisle and MTG is a cunt. She really pissed me off when she was whining about student loan forgiveness and then her own company took a forgiven PPP loan. Imagine how fucking stupid you'd have to be to step on your own dick and expose your fucking hypocrisy? unfucking believable.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene criticized Biden's student-loan-forgiveness plans as "completely unfair," despite records showing that her own company had $183,504 worth of Paycheck Protection Program loans forgiven in 2020.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I proudly can say I didn't watch it. 

Catching a 30 second clip here or there is long enough for me to hear that old decrepit piece of lying shit talk. :news:

Same.  

What does it matter?  The media will just lie about everything for a week after and the vast majority of Americans who didn’t watch will believe it.  All that is trending today is how Biden slapped the R’s around . 

Remember when Leno used to do man on street? Where he would ask people about events that hadn’t happened yet and the people would give their opinions on them.  This is the dumb American voter. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Mainecat said:

"Dark Brandon shows up at State of the Union, mops the floor with lost Republicans"

Biden went off script regularly, parrying GOP lawmakers who heckled him, at one point backing the party into a corner and getting them to swear to protect Medicare and Social Security benefits. 
Rex Huppke 
USA TODAY 

President Joe Biden, at the ripe age of 80, came out with ample vim and vigor in Tuesday night’s State of the Union address and proceeded to mop the House floor with the howling, discombobulated remains of the Republican Party. 

Preaching populism and leaning hard on his noted skill as the empathizer-in-chief, Biden bounded through a speech that acknowledged the nation’s struggles while remaining unerringly optimistic. He went off script regularly, parrying Republican lawmakers who heckled him, at one point backing the whole party into a corner and getting them to swear to protect Medicare and Social Security benefits. 

I’ve never seen anything like it in a State of the Union speech – they ran at him like a pack of lemmings and, with a wink and a grin, he politely directed them to the cliff. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2023/02/08/state-union-biden-deflects-republican-heckling-sarah-huckabee-sanders/11202538002/ 

We are all sucked into a narrative.  Our opinions are assigned to us.  This isn't a Democrat or Republican thing - both sides benefit when We the People are convinced that we have to pick a side.  The more polarized we are, the better it is for them.

"Dark Brandon mops the floor" is a perfect example.   Once you see it, you can see through it.  

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

81 million ballots....but not 81 million votes.....no way...no how

74 million :lol: :lmao: That’s a shit load of tin foil hats :lol: 81 million FTW :bc:

On 2/8/2023 at 9:17 PM, racinfarmer said:

Dark Brandon?

Is that like Black Hillary on the campaign trail?  Changes linguistics by the crowd and race.

Remember southern Hillary “ya all”. 
:lol: 

Shameless.