Check your account email address ×

2 Fatalities In Vilas County

Just now, Doug said:

@Badger** @Jerry 976 @HSR

Guys time to give it a break.  👍

No problem I spend time to keep the site running NOT destroy it , maybe take a look at who's trying to do just that.I read the CE and watch guys follow Snowrider and AFJ and MC around like rabid dogs and I'm truly getting sick and fucking tired of getting called out for pointing out someone like Badger telling BS all over the forum. So in short save it.This if FSCE NOT HCS so we run things a wee bit different.

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

I know :fishing::lol2:Its to much fun to put you on ignore, lets destroy this site together. :lol2::lol:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Stevie come out and play. You lying POS. They say this sled is 340ish HP not on pump gas.<<< Not my sled but I have ridded it, built by a diesel truck company. Now watch as HSR flips out. :whistle:

7g2-1s-Recovered-6.jpg

@Doug :finger: I'm fucking sick of hearing this shit.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

@Doug :finger: I'm fucking sick of hearing this shit.

All you have to do is stop following me around, that's it nothing more. You know we don't work well together. Doug's a good guy he's just try to keep the peace. I knew if I posted you'd be all over it Stevie. :fishing::thumbsup:

Doug that's not for you it's for me. 

Just now, HSR said:

Did you just call me out? Yes it's at you:thumbsup:

Stop being a dick Stevie and move on. Doug is way more of an asset to this website then you or me. And stop crying and say everyone is picking on you, cuz they are. Move on!!  

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

No problem I spend time to keep the site running NOT destroy it , maybe take a look at who's trying to do just that.I read the CE and watch guys follow Snowrider and AFJ and MC around like rabid dogs and I'm truly getting sick and fucking tired of getting called out for pointing out someone like Badger telling BS all over the forum. So in short save it.This if FSCE NOT HCS so we run things a wee bit different.

No Family am I right? lets face if you don't like someone you call everything they say BS with no receipts back it up, am I correct?!?! I think so.:whistle:

Edited by Badger**

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

Slow day today Jerry? 2019 I did not 4 years later I figured enough time has past. I can now see why they pulled the plug on you and HCS. :thumbsup:

:dunno: I guess that depends on your definition of a Slow day, My 90 year old mom had a Doc appointment with her P.C.P. in the morning, got back home made lunch for the 2 of us then she had another appointment with her Heart Doc in the afternoon, back home and made dinner for the two of us.... Both doctors are suppose to call sometime today or tomorrow with test results and any changes that may need to be made to her meds or if anymore tests need to be done or redone.

As for your HCS comment, Myself and pretty much most of the Mod & Admins asked VS to remove us as Mods/Admins on HCS because of the new VS management people and the direction HCS & VS were heading with their sites for the new P.C. and Woke way of running their site(s). I made a personal request to VS to Please remove me as Mod/Admin on HCS and to Please delete my account from HCS NOT deactivate my account, they deactivated my account they did not delete it as per my personal request so HCS did not pull the Plug on me or my account. I might still have a screen shot of My Personal request to VS. Funny how I was one of "The Good Guys" on HCS as a Mod/Admin but now you can see why they pulled the plug on me on HCS, the good guy comment was made by you Rob......... :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Doug said:

@Badger** @Jerry 976 @HSR

Guys time to give it a break.  👍

Let me try this, I'm sorry to you and others viewing this thread, but that pic hit me the wrong way. I would not have posted that pic to go with this thread as it does not have to do with the accidents this thread was about. If I would have posted that pic I would have explained that pic as nothing to do with the accidents in this thread and I would have blacked out the part about 2 bodies laying on the ice dead.

From the thread on HCS posted by me Once you see, deal or help out with a snowmobile accident that ends in someone passing away you Never forget it. It was the last day of our vacation heading back to the hotel, we rode the E.M.T.'s into the accident scene. The man, his wife and friends were roughly 3 to 4 miles from the hotel they were staying at, they say his right front ski hooked a small tree he went over the bars and into a much much larger tree head first, he did not survive."

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

:dunno: I guess that depends on your definition of a Slow day, My 90 year old mom had a Doc appointment with her P.C.P. in the morning, got back home made lunch for the 2 of us then she had another appointment with her Heart Doc in the afternoon, back home and made dinner for the two of us.... Both doctors are suppose to call sometime today or tomorrow with test results and any changes that may need to be made to her meds or if anymore tests need to be done or redone.

As for your HCS comment, Myself and pretty much most of the Mod & Admins asked VS to remove us as Mods/Admins on HCS because of the new VS management people and the direction HCS & VS were heading with their sites for the new P.C. and Woke way of running their site(s). I made a personal request to VS to Please remove me as Mod/Admin on HCS and to Please delete my account from HCS NOT deactivate my account, they deactivated my account they did not delete it as per my personal request so HCS did not pull the Plug on me or my account. I might still have a screen shot of My Personal request to VS. Funny how I was one of "The Good Guys" on HCS as a Mod/Admin but now you can see why they pulled the plug on me on HCS, the good guy comment was made by you Rob......... :thumbsup: 

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

Tomorrow's a new day let's see if we can make things a little brighter around here. :bc: 

:thumbsup:

On 2/6/2023 at 10:03 PM, Badger** said:

I see what your doing, go back to HCS and look it up the whole story is over there. 

Ok I did.

On 2/7/2023 at 7:48 AM, Badger** said:

Look here you POS my friends came upon that accident and gave the guys CPR,

This is from another member on HCS , not you. Obviously you know who as you guys have the same friends. You never made the above claim  of giving CPR on HCS. Owns the pic SMH, more BS>

Screenshot_20230209_095259_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230209_111339_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230209_111426_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

If you had just admitted where the pic came from we could have avoided a-lot :news:

The pic came from me I was the one who posted it I own the pic, the pic as a reminder that I will never forget that pic. The rest is need to know. Moving on now  

Edited by Badger**

21 hours ago, Badger** said:

The pic came from me I was the one who posted it I own the pic, the pic as a reminder that I will never forget that pic. The rest is need to know. Moving on now  

Let me try this Rob.

#1 You were NOT at the accident scene the night where 2 people dies from a head on crash on the lake your friends were there? Correct??

#2 You did not take the picture you posted your friend(s) took that picture?? Correct

The person who takes a picture Owns the rights to any picture the take the moment they press the shutter button and capture the image unless other wise defined in a signed written agreement, you do not Own that picture.  

I'm not sure why the "rest is need to know"  - - 2 people passed away from a head-on snowmobile accident. That's all I need to know it's a very sad thing that happened even if you feel you have Super Secret information you can't share out in the open but you said you'll share the same information thru a private message, that info does not matter to me, 2 people lost their lives in the blink of and eye, that's all that really matters.

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Let me try this Rob.

#1 You were NOT at the accident scene the night where 2 people dies from a head on crash on the lake your friends were there? Correct??

#2 You did not take the picture you posted you friend(s) took that picture?? Correct

The person who takes a picture Owns the rights to any picture the take the moment they press the shutter button and capture the image unless other wise defined in a signed written agreement, you do not Own that picture.  

I'm not sure why the "rest is need to know"  - - 2 people passed away from a head-on snowmobile accident. That's all I need to know it's a very sad thing that happened even if you feel you have super secret information you can't share out in the open but you said you'll share the same information thru a private message that info does not matter to me, 2 people lost their lives in the blink of and eye, that's all that really matters.

It was given to me, now STFU 

14 hours ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20230209_173107_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ok, how does this work on our last bet?? I won, you won so it's a push right?? But you still owe me a Nickle from our other bet........... :lol: :lol2: - - I'm loosing track of who owes who what............... :lolz:

Mousetrap in Cookie Jar Stock Photo | Adobe Stock

Edited by Jerry 976

20 fucking years ago and you fucktards are still arguing about something not a single person here gives a single fuck about.

Unbelievable 

Again for the mentally impaired: nobody gives a single fuck, not one, not a half of one or even just a smidgin.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

So you weren't there and you do not Own the picture......... :thumbsup: 

TGIF, enjoy your weekend............. beer_cheers.gif.dc5d0f8af6191a8b78539beb85a6022d.gif

Where did I say I was there? PS I do own the picture it was given to me not you... Yes move on!! 

Edited by Badger**

20 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

You can not take a person's pictures or family pictures or personal pictures from one site and post them on another site without that person's permission even if it is in a public forum, you will and can open up yourself to a lawsuit. Copyright infringement along with how that picture is used such as in malicious content. I checked with our corporate lawyer.