Check your account email address ×

Jordan Peterson talks about how how his governing body wants him to take “social media training” simply because they don’t like what he says but also can’t debate him about it

Rod

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The problem with Peterson is he is too damn good. Nobody can effectively debate him. Especially when they are on some nonsense. 

Piers Morgan likes to be combatitive and he didn’t even try to take Jordan down. He just had a calm interview 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sam Harris and Jordan had a string of good conversations/discussions.  

Neal

The first one sucked imo. It’s like they were both trying to play “gotcha”. The 2nd one was a better conversation 

The issue is that the left can't argue or debate with Jordan P., because he basically just talks truth and why its the truth. The left wants to destroy anything that challenges their left wing agenda, which is filled with fallacy and make believe. The only way to combat truth with lies is to have all opposition removed.
This is why Tate is being arrested and why they are attacking Musk and Peterson, but the damage is already done. Only the degenerate leftwing incells living in thier echo chamber actually believe this crap, and people are waking up to the programming by silicone valley. 

The issue is, in this soft society, people without discipline and accountability, will choose degeneracy over accountability and get away with it, because our soft society allows it.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

He makes alot of sense and uses scientific data to it up

He’s not engaging in conversation. He’s combative. He lacks the ability to persuade others. Beating people with facts isn’t persuasive. But it makes his fans smile and others hate him even more which in turn has made him millions. He’s a product of the current culture. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s not engaging in conversation. He’s combative. He lacks the ability to persuade others. Beating people with facts isn’t persuasive. But it makes his fans smile and others hate him even more which in turn has made him millions. He’s a product of the current culture. 

That wasn’t true at first but I agree that came more true as time went on 

however the interviewers really started it and wanted to “get him” 

1 minute ago, stinkipinki said:

The issue is that the left can't argue or debate with Jordan P., because he basically just talks truth and why its the truth. The left wants to destroy anything that challenges their left wing agenda, which is filled with fallacy and make believe. The only way to combat truth with lies is to have all opposition removed.
This is why Tate is being arrested and why they are attacking Musk and Peterson, but the damage is already done. Only the degenerate leftwing incells living in thier echo chamber actually believe this crap, and people are waking up to the programming by silicone valley. 

The issue is, in this soft society, people without discipline and accountability, will choose degeneracy over accountability and get away with it, because our soft society allows it.

Andrew Tate would be nothing without his following of weak, beta men that idealize him. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s not engaging in conversation. He combative. He lacks the ability to persuade others. Beating people with facts isn’t persuasive. But it makes his fans smile and others hate him even more which in turn has made him millions. He’s a product of the current culture. 

Tate, Musk, Peterson and others have been created by this culture of extreme left wing, dependent, entitled, narracistic woke liberal brats who think its okay to live in fallacy because our culture allows it. He is a product of sane people standing up and saying enough is enough, its not okay for biological males to compete with biological females in something called womans sports, for example.
The left wing hates logic and truth.

2 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

IMO tate is a grifter. But he’s not an idiot. Piers Morgan went after him and it didn’t turn out well for piers 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Andrew Tate would be nothing without his following of weak, beta men that idealize him. 

He’s a grifter for sure but he’s clearly not an idiot 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tate is the man, only a woke liberal brat who's been successfully programmed by the media wouldn't like him. He speaks truth most of the time, which is why it bothers degenerate liberals.

Just now, stinkipinki said:

Tate is the man, only a woke liberal brat who's been successfully programmed by the media wouldn't like him. He speaks truth most of the time, which is why it bothers degenerate liberals.

And you’re definitely a weak beta that walks after Tate gobbling up his shit. You’re probably one the weird fucks that paid $7k to spend a weekend at one of his “retreats”. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

I don’t disagree that some of the stuff he says is true. But he basically just stole Dan penas schtic to make money. I can say that I think he’s a grifter but that also doesn’t mean that I think everything he says is wrong 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve stopped watching his debates. It’s like Groundhog Day. Same shit regurgitated. 

Well they ended up not even being debates anymore. It was just two people trying to play gotcha and not even having a conversation 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

And you’re definitely a weak beta that walks after Tate gobbling up his shit. You’re probably one the weird fucks that paid $7k to spend a weekend at one of his “retreats”. :lol: 

We'll, his 'shit' is loaded with truth and logic, which is why is really bothers a generation of entitled, woke liberal degenerate brats.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

I don’t disagree that some of the stuff he says is true. But he basically just stole Dan penas schtic to make money. I can say that I think he’s a grifter but that also doesn’t mean that I think everything he says is wrong 

He hasn't copied or mimicked anyone, and is not like anyone we've ever seen.
He is fighting the immoral degenerate woke liberal machine and winning, single handidly.
Masculinity is a beautiful thing, as is being a good, honest hard working person.

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well they ended up not even being debates anymore. It was just two people trying to play gotcha and not even having a conversation 

He destroyed Pierce, and gained even more momentum. Tate is incredibly calculated, logical and quick minded.

9 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

He hasn't copied or mimicked anyone, and is not like anyone we've ever seen.
He is fighting the immoral degenerate woke liberal machine and winning, single handidly.
Masculinity is a beautiful thing, as is being a good, honest hard working person.

It’s just my opinion that he copied Dan penas schtic. Dan was more of a cunt and Andrew can be very provocative. We can argue Andrew’s points and I do agree with some of them for sure but I still think he used his abilities to grift people 

Look into his “school”. It’s a grift 

but the point that Andrew was right about was women being raped 

don’t dress like a slut and walk through the worst part of town and think you should be ok because society says you should be ok. There’s a small number of men out there that are simply bad people Women should take steps to protect themselves from them. They shouldn’t exist but they do

he equated it to saying what if a man was walking around in the ghetto with a large bag of cash and got mugged. People would say wtf were you thinking. It’s a provocative comparison but it’s not wrong 

Edited by ACE

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s just my opinion that he copied Dan penas schtic. Dan was more of a cunt and Andrew can be very provocative. We can argue Andrew’s points and I do agree with some of them for sure but I still think he used his abilities to grift people 

Look into his “school”. It’s a grift 

but the point that Andrew was right about was women being raped 

don’t dress like a slut and walk through the worst part of town and think you should be ok because society says you should be ok. There’s a small number of men out there that are simply bad people Women should take steps to protect themselves from them. They shouldn’t exist but they do

he equated it to saying what if a man was walking around in the ghetto with a large bag of cash. People would say wtf were you thinking. It’s a provocative comparison but it’s not wrong 

Andrew admits that he enjoys raping women. So he would certainly be the expert on the matter. 

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Andrew admits that he enjoys raping women. So he would certainly be the expert on the matter. 

That could have been a misuse of the word. Who didn’t like “taking” a women sometimes? As long as they’re a willing participant. But if they aren’t, then it’s absolutely wrong. And that’s the context that we don’t have  access to. Imo that release wasn’t necessarily damning but more meant to be provocative 

and again I’m pretty indifferent on the guy. I don’t necessarily love or hate him  

Edited by ACE