Check your account email address ×

Ice Cube turned down $9M over getting the jab...what a legend

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No I didn't, apples and oranges.  Stop with the bullshit.

You clearly did miss the context, because you think it was a literal comparison, even though you and I have had multiple convos in the past discussing the differences between the two virus and vaccines.

Remember?  :lol:

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You clearly did miss the context, because you think it was a literal comparison, even though you and I have had multiple convos in the past discussing the differences between the two virus and vaccines.

Remember?  :lol:

Remember?

You thought vax immunity was better than natural immunity cause the TV said so.  That was your first admission of ignorance.

Coronaviruses have an animal reservoir, so it can't be eradicated by a vaccine even if it was 100% effective. 

Do you understand?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry folks, AC has been nailing you guys dead to rights over 90% of the time, but your cognitive dissonance and stubbornness won't let you admit it.

ROFL, he has never nailed anyone but himself.  Guy is bat shit crazy.  Go find one thread where he has either defended the title topic or attacked it and has been successful at all.  You can't.  He is super great at posting pointless lies from illegitimate sources and believing them, but he's never made a valid point.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember?

You thought vax immunity was better than natural immunity cause the TV said so.  That was your first admission of ignorance.

Coronaviruses have an animal reservoir, so it can't be eradicated by a vaccine even if it was 100% effective. 

Do you understand?

So covid is real again?

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

ROFL, he has never nailed anyone but himself.  Guy is bat shit crazy.  Go find one thread where he has either defended the title topic or attacked it and has been successful at all.  You can't.  He is super great at posting pointless lies from illegitimate sources and believing them, but he's never made a valid point.  

Deepfaggor is too stupid he likely would fail at trying to hang himself.:lol:

kick-chair-hang-self.gif.545a0b38e57fad79d9167272766bd65b.gif

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

For instance, in this thread.  Proving that Ice Cube indeed turned down $9m over a jab would be the topic.  The rest is him moving the goalposts since he cannot prove anything on topic.

That's a given, see he's not as dumb as you.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Covid has an ifr rate of 0.0003% for those under 20.

So is it real deadly that you need to shut down the world economy?  You've been played like a fool.

It's a tricky virus.

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember?

Do you understand?

So you do remember our conversations on the vaccine/virus differences. Good.

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, simple statistics and rates between the two groups of who’s in the hospital and dying dictates that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The best part is woolie talking about others being stubborn and cognitive dissonance….😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

It's a tricky virus.

Its not complicated, it comes down to a simple formula.  Its essentially one in a million chance to die of covid.  So what is the reason to include the kids in this charade?

So when you ask if covid is real, yah its real, real lame.  Now go follow the $$$$ to see who profited from pushing the narrative.

Did you know that CNN's health advisor Wen was given over 550K in 2021 to push the covid BS that she has now reversed. 

Now just how many kids have been killed or disabled from the poison.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

So it's a given that someone was going to pay Ice Cube $9M to get the vax.  ROFL, god you are dumb.

So he turned down a contract that required him to put something in his body that he didn't need.

That's why he has my respect.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its not complicated, it comes down to a simple formula.  Its essentially one in a million chance to die of covid.  So what is the reason to include the kids in this charade?

So when you ask if covid is real, yah its real, real lame.  Now go follow the $$$$ to see who profited from pushing the narrative.

Did you know that CNN's health advisor Wen was given over 550K in 2021 to push the covid BS that she has now reversed. 

Now just how many kids have been killed or disabled from the poison.

Couldn't find any info on that.

Show me a credible link please.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cube is smart cause he saw the vaccines were garbage and that we were lied to.

Even Gates just killed the poison shot.

Its hard to admit you were wrong, I know.  Poor Deepfaggot.

Bill Gates is good now!

BTW he's not saying the vax is bad. 

Edited by Steve753

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Couldn't find any info on that.

Show me a credible link please.

You can't find any cause you don't have any credible news sources except fake news.

You can click the link.  At some point you will realize you have been played.

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You can't find any cause you don't have any credible news sources except fake news.

You can click the link.  At some point you will realize you have been played.

Yes I saw that when I searched. No where does it say what you said. It did however say what she did receive the money for.

This is what YOU said.Screenshot_20230125_135847.jpg

If anything you could say she was paid maybe 31k for what you're describing, but even then it doesn't say that.

Another day and more reaching and bullshit.

Doesn't it get old for you?

Edited by Steve753

32 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes I saw that when I searched. No where does it say what you said. It did however say what she did receive the money for.

This is what YOU said.Screenshot_20230125_135847.jpg

If anything you could say she was paid maybe 31k for what you're describing, but even then it doesn't say that.

Another day and more reaching and bullshit.

Doesn't it get old for you?

Fucking gullible moron.

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I have been reading your posts for months now. You have not made one relevant factual point yet. All you do is throw up dismissive nonsense without countering his points. Rather than not disapproving anything that he says, why don’t you try proving something that you say? At least he puts up the links that support his points. You don’t have to agree but at least he does that. You don’t do any of it.