10 minutes ago, Snake said:

You are an awful cunt for being a man.

Fuck you asshole

Die in a fire.

Angry retired guy.

:lol:

lodog-burning-man.gif

Edited by Steve753

Stayed at some pretty interesting places out racing.

I think the worst was the "year round" cabin at a lake race.  VRBO deal.

1 bed, a furnace that probably should have killed us, and a hot water heater that would only kick out about 5 gallons max of warm water every 24 hours. 

Don't think it ever made it about 60 in there either.

Should have torched that place on the way out the door.  

On 1/11/2023 at 10:51 AM, ActionfigureJoe said:

I stayed in a lot of shit holes during my sledding days. The worst was a hotel called the Elms in Calumet MI. I think it was $18/night back in the mid nineties. 

Lol, been there early 90's.....once. wasn't the worst we ever stay at though. Hiawatha lodge on the turtle flambeau foliage was the worst but I loved the bar there. There was varmints in the attic and you could hear them running around at night. The old bank in Bessemer was a beauty too.

8 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Lol, been there early 90's.....once. wasn't the worst we ever stay at though. Hiawatha lodge on the turtle flambeau foliage was the worst but I loved the bar there. There was varmints in the attic and you could hear them running around at night. The old bank in Bessemer was a beauty too.

What did you expect for $15 for a room a night and you could jam 4 guys in a room? :lol2:I would get up morning and start up Bobby's mothers Yamaha sled and she would take off all day to visit her friends by sled, she would be back before night fall. If I remember right she was 87-90 years old at the time. I miss the old place but I have great memories. Next week I will be heading to Dead Horse with 12 other friends.