Check your account email address ×

Qev Sells His Soul..

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yes - they see that Hakeem Jeffries lost and won't be SOTH, thank God.

You’re such a meat puppet :lol: You don’t know a fucking thing about Jeffries expected he’s a D.  

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re such a meat puppet :lol: You don’t know a fucking thing about Jeffries expected he’s a D.  

Dude - have some fucking self awareness.  You have ZERO cognitive ability in thinking for yourself ... everything is spoon fed to you by DUH underground and the like.  FFS you can't even diagnose a blown fuse on a sled without pissing yourself and making someone buy a sled back.  Talk about the fucking dumb of the dumb - that's you.  Enjoy the next two years of McCarthy running the show!  Good riddance to that old drunk, Pelosi.

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I know he is an election denier...I can't believe such a threat to democracy was allowed to be elected minority leader..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I know he is an election denier...I can't believe such a threat to democracy was allowed to be elected minority leader..

SlowRider would never know that ... that type of stuff isn't talked about in his, using one of his favorite buzz phrases, "echo chamber" 

41 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

38 minutes ago, Bontz said:

SlowRider would never know that ... that type of stuff isn't talked about in his, using one of his favorite buzz phrases, "echo chamber" 

Up is down.  Left is right.  Black is white.  You can’t debate when one side relies on facts (me) and the other relies on conspiracies and misinformation (you)

So the republicans rank and file did not want another Pelosi / iron fist in a Gucci glove speaker with unchecked power and voted to get the change they were looking for.  I fail to see how this is a bad thing despite the best efforts of the media and Democrats.   

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

So the republicans rank and file did not want another Pelosi / iron fist in a Gucci glove speaker with unchecked power and voted to get the change they were looking for.  I fail to see how this is a bad thing despite the best efforts of the media and Democrats.   

You fail to see the basics.  Not surprised at all by your pure stupidity.

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Up is down.  Left is right.  Black is white.  You can’t debate when one side relies on facts (me) and the other relies on conspiracies and misinformation (you)

If I prove he is an election denier will you leave the site....