Check your account email address ×

FUCK YAH.....BRING ON THE HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!11

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

for sure , not absolving MN of their shit play but that was an easy call on the review. If I was leipold I'm fucking furious. It costs him money when his team gets fucked like that on an obvious call. 

Agreed.  Clearly that contact was forced.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It feels like when your team shows up to play and actually wants to win.  Feels just like that!  

C'mon DOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!

I think Zooker had shot that shot into allens chest 39 times in a row before that .....this time he dekes :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, when you piss away the first three games with home ice advantage, let's face it, you earned the series loss.

they didnt though ....Allen stole the series plain and simple. I cant point the finger at anything that we did wrong. I mean when a goalie is playing like that everyone grips their sticks tighter and things dont go to plan. Bummer

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

they didnt though ....Allen stole the series plain and simple. I cant point the finger at anything that we did wrong. I mean when a goalie is playing like that everyone grips their sticks tighter and things dont go to plan. Bummer

I'll agree but, no matter what, you have to find a way to beat the net minder.  

Either way, they at least went out playing lights fucking out hockey.  Unlike Chicago....who limped out like panty wastes.  Their play was embarrassing as hell.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'll agree but, no matter what, you have to find a way to beat the net minder.  

Either way, they at least went out playing lights fucking out hockey.  Unlike Chicago....who limped out like panty wastes.  Their play was embarrassing as hell.

yup ....the hawks getting embarrassed sure took the sting off

weak bait

:lol:I thought you were likely drinking and would have went ballistic at such a thought. 

This win made me happy as it lessened the sting of the Hawks getting beat out. 

6 minutes ago, irv said:

I knew Mike Yeo was a good coach! The Wild were just a shitty team! :nhl_checking:

The wild are just destined to be a 1st maybe second round team that's it.  Just like Washington 

Just now, irv said:

:lol:I thought you were likely drinking and would have went ballistic at such a thought. 

This win made me happy as it lessened the sting of the Hawks getting beat out. 

I am drinking heavily , but the team battled back and played well this whole series. Sometimes you get beat by a goalie and that happened here.

Just now, f7ben said:

I am drinking heavily , but the team battled back and played well this whole series. Sometimes you get beat by a goalie and that happened here.

Playoffs are all about good goal tending. If you have a mediocre one, you are guaranteed not to go far no matter how strong you are up front. 

Going to be a good series with the Preds. Rinne has been hot and I really like that young Fiala kid. Him and cous, Neal, have been gelling. 

Just now, irv said:

Playoffs are all about good goal tending. If you have a mediocre one, you are guaranteed not to go far no matter how strong you are up front. 

Going to be a good series with the Preds. Rinne has been hot and I really like that young Fiala kid. Him and cous, Neal, have been gelling. 

its going to be a boring series with a lot of trap as far as I can see ....the blues play the yeo style of fail. get one goal and collaps around the net

its going to be a boring series with a lot of trap as far as I can see ....the blues play the yeo style of fail. get one goal and collaps around the net

I think the Preds will be all over them and won't be surprised by another sweep. The Hawks couldn't contain them, and we all know they are good. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

I think the Preds will be all over them and won't be surprised by another sweep. The Hawks couldn't contain them, and we all know they are good. 

the hawks played very flat though .....just no effort like they were all waiting for someone else to make it happen