Check your account email address ×

Monday Night Football

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Snake said:

One trick pony.

Means shit to me, as opposed to you guys working for them 24/7.

Now you have two. Maybe stop crying about it now eh  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I can't for the life of me understand Smales thinking I would force my wife to quit her career she spent a lifetime to advance.  They were even grooming her for superintendent.  

I told her this did not seem right to me, but it was her choice, like everyone else's.  

I can’t for  the life of me understand why a high level, high station in life, insider would spend all his waking hours here lecturing, blathering and calling people names when he could be making a difference and taking a stand where it would make a difference. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I can’t for  the life of me understand why a high level, high station in life, insider would spend all his waking hours here lecturing, blathering and calling people names when he could be making a difference and taking a stand where it would make a difference. 

Don't get upset with me, you should be upset with your government, both sides.  They are lying scumbags who don't give a shit about there own citizens health and well being.  Covid is about control and its not over by a long shot.

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because he is a pussy.  Rather obvious from his strings of posts.  Add to that he is only halfway mentally there.  Can't seem to tell a made up story from reality.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't get upset with me, you should be upset with your government, both sides.  They are lying scumbags who don't give a shit about there own citizens health and well being.  Covid is about control and its not over by a long shot.

You have mistaken my laughter for anger.🤣

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What you are doing is no different than what the government did/does. 

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You will be the first again to run and do whatever your government tells you to do.

You have no line.

:lol:

You will be the first to post what some idiot on Twitter tells you to say.

You're the same as the government. 

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

WE HAVE A WINNER!

:lol:

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help you."

Deepfaggot "OK"

Moe I get…he’s spent his life taking orders and following a well laid out route but you claim to be some sort of high level individual…the facade is crumbling. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Moe I get…he’s spent his life taking orders and following a well laid out route but you claim to be some sort of high level individual…the facade is crumbling. 

I never said I was anything other than a lowly UPS guy who did his turn and am retired safely and quietly in my home.

If you want to make it more than that you can, but it shows you just can't quit me...

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help you."

Deepfaggot "OK"

Lol, I just posted they lie.  Unlike you I actually understand facts.  You will blindly do whatever your flock tells you.  I just call out your nonsense.  If I did what the government said I'd have gotten a shot.  Seems your family is more of a follower of the government than I am.

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He dropped right down.  He get didn't get back up and have an adrenaline surge before going back down

Apples and oranges.

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He dropped right down.  He get didn't get back up and have an adrenaline surge before going back down

Apples and oranges.

He did get back up. Clearly you didn't watch the video.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2023 at 5:25 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm glad he's doing better.  But it will be a long road for him.

On 1/5/2023 at 5:27 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Will you just STFU.

Edited by Snake