Check your account email address ×

Millenials…SMH

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor @Badger** :lol: Got caught copying a tweet :lol: 

Just passed it along and it wasn't from Twitter. But what is funny as hell. :lol2::lol:

Jan. 6 Committee Withdraws Its Subpoena of Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/29/us/politics/jan-6-committee-trump-subpoena.html

46 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I dated a stripper in my 20’s. Strangest relationship in my life. That was before I understood the borderline personality. Love you one day and hate you the next. When she started cutting on herself I was out. 

They require a lot of cocaine to keep them on a even keel!  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Just passed it along and it wasn't from Twitter. But what is funny as hell. :lol2::lol:

Jan. 6 Committee Withdraws Its Subpoena of Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/29/us/politics/jan-6-committee-trump-subpoena.html

Well yeah - he ignored it :lol:  Did they withdraw their indictment recommendations :snack:

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Between that, IG and Tik Tok, no chick has to strip in a bar anymore. 

Fucking bullshit , how's a guy gonna get stripper glitter and cheap perfume on him now :dunno:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20221230-104040_Facebook.jpg

Unreal what people will pay for spank material. IMO, any women capable that is NOT taking advantage of that whole deal right now is off their rocker. Your identity never has to be revealed, from what I understand, so what’s the shame in it? Get that money, use it wisely and live good. Fuck what everyone else thinks. At least you’re not rubbing your Arby’s sammich all over some creeping dude who’s blowing a load in his pants over it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Unreal what people will pay for spank material. IMO, any women capable that is NOT taking advantage of that whole deal right now is off their rocker. Your identity never has to be revealed, from what I understand, so what’s the shame in it? Get that money, use it wisely and live good. Fuck what everyone else thinks. At least you’re not rubbing your Arby’s sammich all over some creeping dude who’s blowing a load in his pants over it. 

Fucking eh man I'm all for women's rights and their right to strip and act slutty!!! Women power :rockernana:

On 12/28/2022 at 6:52 PM, Not greg b said:

No millennials are in their early 20s. They do go out all the time. I see people in the 30-40 range every where I go. I go out a lot. The people in their early 20s do not go or care to go to the places us old fuckers go. They are also not a millennial but if you want to see a bunch of 20 year olds, go to a trendy club down town. There will be tons of them there. The youngest millennial would be about 27 now. The oldest would be in their early 40s now. The majority of them would be above the age of 30. 

No