Check your account email address ×

Krom didn't post this? AC loses $47M in lawsuit.

3 hours ago, jdsky said:

Has to be because we are in the way pulling sleds around corners.

Did not ride until last Friday and Saturday but the trails were surprisingly good in the Northwoods.  Figured the temps and light rain on Thursday would have killed them.  Saturday was excellent.  Hopefully we get more than 4" of snow tomorrow.

have you considered one of those wheel kits like badger has?  might help :dunno:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jdsky said:

The Poo and Cat guys like to quote US market share only. 

Queue someone to chime in that sales really don't matter......  

There’s nearly double the amount of money spent on snowmobiling in the US as there is in the entire rest of the world. 

Also, the US and Canada were practically in a dead heat for total new sled sales last year. Year before, the US led Canada. 

Polaris is just Polaris. BRP has Doo and Lynx. So, I’m sure BRP can add those two together to make it look better. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Here in New England Doo rules . 

I see 5x the amount of them over Poo and prob 10x the amount over Cat or Yamaha . 

Doo is damn good but according to Jim Rambum Poo riders are ditching their sleds in droves for Cats!🤣😉🤔

That being said I hope the Catalyst is a winner…good to have Cat around and competitive.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Here in New England Doo rules . 

I see 5x the amount of them over Poo and prob 10x the amount over Cat or Yamaha . 

Lots of everything but Yammies here. Definitely more Polaris and Doo than Cat but not by much, imo. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Lots of everything but Yammies here. Definitely more Polaris and Doo than Cat but not by much, imo. 

Seems like it varies by weekend where we ride up north.  This past weekend, my buddy said it was a lot of Matryx sleds.  The last time I was up there more than a couple weekends for the season, it was Doo by far one weekend and Cat & Polaris both outnumbering SkiDoo other weekends.  There's also a pretty heavy Yamaha presence up there, but never to the point where we see more Yamahas.  I'm still surprised by the number of YamaCats up there, but those are the guys who do nothing but race around on the lake.