Check your account email address ×

Reverse Image Searches

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

It's a page from the Palestinian handbook and it has worked brilliantly....

Actually the Zionists perfected this type of propaganda and the Mossad employs it daily. False flag attacks on soft targets and the ensuing sympathy are a Jew thing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually the Zionists perfected this type of propaganda and the Mossad employs it daily. False flag attacks on soft targets and the ensuing sympathy are a Jew thing. 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Their unwillingness to admit to strategic desires as a basis for this conflict. 

That of course required lies and subterfuge to justify their invasion of a sovereign nation. They needed a scapegoat. Which of course included stories crafted about genocide, Nazis, and the evil NATO empire. All bullshit. 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That of course required lies and subterfuge to justify their invasion of a sovereign nation. They needed a scapegoat. Which of course included stories crafted about genocide, Nazis, and the evil NATO empire. All bullshit. 

Except that’s mostly true and 100% verifiable. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

NATO didn’t start it, but they may have to end it. Putin and future Russian presidents may want to think more carefully about the bears they poke. 

You are gorging yourself on western propaganda and it’s fucking gross. Give your head a shake. Or kill yourself 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are gorging yourself on western propaganda and it’s fucking gross. Give your head a shake. Or kill yourself 

I definitely have picked a side. It’s either the despotic regimes of Russia, china, NK, and Iran…..or the democratic nations of the west. I choose the west. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I definitely have picked a side. It’s either the despotic regimes of Russia, china, NK, and Iran…..or the democratic nations of the west. I choose the west. 

I choose to call both sides what they are. Evil authoritarian filth. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I choose to call both sides what they are. Evil authoritarian filth. 

Yeah I don’t see it that way. Regardless, these are nations that have chosen different paths of what they consider civilization. There’s a showdown coming between the two.  It’s inevitable. 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Americans are some of the most propagandized people on the planet 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Everything we are told is a lie 24/7 and the harder they push it the worse you know it is 

Yeah. Seems the more desperate they are to convince you of something the more you know it’s a lie