Check your account email address ×

Payrolls and wages blow past expectations, flying in the face of Fed rate hikes

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hennessy is predicting 40k djia in next 12-18 months.  He clearly hasn’t talked to Ben. We will see which one is right.  😆

Ahh….do you not know how to read? How many times do I have to say all time highs coming before that registers. The worse this shit show gets the more they will prop the market. Sick fucks 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

America is the place to live if you want a healthy economy. We pretty much have the world cornered. 

Oh yes , the economy is totally healthy lmfao. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ok, healthy in a relative sense. Look at some of the other western countries. Yeeshh 

Agreed. 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ok, healthy in a relative sense. Look at some of the other western countries. Yeeshh 

Just give them more credit cards and then they can be more healthy like us 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ahh….do you not know how to read? How many times do I have to say all time highs coming before that registers. The worse this shit show gets the more they will prop the market. Sick fucks 

Do I know how to read?  I'm immersed in the industry.  You're an unlicensed electrician with a god complex.  Shut the fuck up.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do I know how to read?  I'm immersed in the industry.  You're an unlicensed electrician with a god complex.  Shut the fuck up.

You are a fucking retard , that’s for sure 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

immersed in the industry of selling said product? 

I'm in the oceanfront property business jn Arizona... call me after we sort out our midterm elections. 

;)

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I love idiots that cite qualifications instead of actually just having and sharing the knowledge that would show they are qualified.

I don't feel he's actually an idiot... more like a college student trying to sell a Procross chassis to someone who's ridden other brands a new 2023 model, or a door to door vacuum cleaner salesman during the height of Covid.  move this product... trust the guidance from above.  

my projected market low bounce #'s were 78.6% accurate and I'm a low $ rank amateur completely detached from Wall St. 

willing to provide link posted here many months ago, willing to provide upon request.  ;)

know history, know trends, know about your $ at all times or be willing to see it manipulated from you. 

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I love idiots that cite qualifications instead of actually just having and sharing the knowledge that would show they are qualified.

I especially love the fucking retards who have now clue what theyre talking about.  Seriously, unless you can cite some kind of professional or educational qualifications, I'm not sure you understand just how ignorant some of you clowns sound....  :lol: Everyone is the Amazing Kreskin!  Until they're not.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't feel he's actually an idiot... more like a college student trying to sell a Procross chassis to someone who's ridden other brands a new 2023 model, or a door to door vacuum cleaner salesman during the height of Covid.  move this product... trust the guidance from above.  

my projected market low bounce #'s were 78.6% accurate and I'm a low $ rank amateur completely detached from Wall St. 

willing to provide link posted here many months ago, willing to provide upon request.  ;)

know history, know trends, know about your $ at all times or be willing to see it manipulated from you. 

u

And you know what?  Good for you!  :lol:   You wanna do your own thing knock yourself out.  Not what I do.  I get people who walk like you walk through my door all the time, pumping me for information.  Knock yourself out bro.  You're using terms that long term professionals never use. Please.  Stop embarassing yourself.  Keep bragging about your 7 month trend lines.  :lol: Did you buy some financial wizardry website subscription or something?  :lol: 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you know what?  Good for you!  :lol:   You wanna do your own thing knock yourself out.  Not what I do.  I get people who walk like you walk through my door all the time, pumping me for information.  Knock yourself out bro.  You're using terms that long term professionals never use. Please.  Stop embarassing yourself.  Keep bragging about your 7 month trend lines.  :lol: Did you buy some financial wizardry website subscription or something?  :lol: 

which is the best financial product you suggest for 2023 moving into the future?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76113de4fd8dce1d40a20a

or... 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76113cfaed0476ea7f1463

always appreciate your sound analyst projected advice ;)

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

which is the best financial product you suggest for 2023 moving into the future?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76113de4fd8dce1d40a20a

or... 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76113cfaed0476ea7f1463

always appreciate your sound analyst projected advice ;)

No problem!  But please!  The SnowRider home videos are a bit much!  :lol: 

• Haha 2

Every single person with one firing neuron knows what should happen here. The fed will likely continue to avoid any QT while likely providing significant amounts of QE though their proxies like the BoJ. The shit is so gross I can’t even think about it.

image.thumb.png.48e60fc813bf815b368f944b3fcd8ccd.png

18 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

America is the place to live if you want a healthy economy. We pretty much have the world cornered. 

Weren’t you one of the idiots telling everyone how China was going to run us over, economically, any day now, not too long ago? 

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Everyone is an expert in a field they don’t actually work in. I see it nearly everyday. Not that people can’t be skilled in multiple areas but I’m a lot of times, I find these types of peoples skills fall way short of their mouths. That’s just me though. Plus, I trust very few people in this world so I’m biased. 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Seriously, unless you can cite some kind of professional or educational qualifications, I'm not sure you understand just how ignorant some of you clowns sound.... 

If you need to cite, then you failed.  That defines ignorance.