Check your account email address ×

Great news!!!

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm not pregnant but the wife has finally caught the vid. 

HUGE thanks to any of you Freedumb loving sick fuckers out there still passing this shit around.  

Great job :finger2:

IMG_20221128_170313247.jpg

She wasn’t vaccinated?

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

She wasn’t vaccinated?

Vaxxed and boosted, works at a hospital, hosted an event with a few thousand people stopping by over the past week.  She'll be ok.  Daughter and I spent a ton of time volunteering and we're both testing negative for now.  None of us have had it until this morning.  

Stay home ebola monkeys!!! 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Vaxxed and boosted, works at a hospital, hosted an event with a few thousand people stopping by over the past week.  She'll be ok.  Daughter and I spent a ton of time volunteering and we're both testing negative for now.  None of us have had it until this morning.  

Stay home ebola monkeys!!! 

So the vax doesn’t work eh?

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

That’s not what the shot was billed to be

From day 1, before anyone ever received a shot, it was stated that it would not fully prevent transmission.

Why do people who seemed to have misunderstood that statement continue to bring it up 2 years later?

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So the vax doesn’t work eh?

did they ever say you couldn't get it? from my recollection they said it may be less severe.

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

That’s not what the shot was billed to be

doubling down?

Trump DID THAT... ;)

On the bright side, it hasn't affected her or my sense of humor, yet.

Just now, Blackstar said:

From day 1, before anyone ever received a shot, it was stated that it would not fully prevent transmission.

Why do people would seemed to have misunderstood that statement continue to bring it up 2 years later?

Not only did Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla tweet in April 2021 that the vaccine was “100% effective in preventing COVID cases in South Africa,” the company put out a press release making the claim.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Why do people would seemed to have misunderstood that statement continue to bring it up 2 years later?

it's because they are ignorant... 💡

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did they ever say you couldn't get it? from my recollection they said it may be less severe.

doubling down?

Trump DID THAT... ;)

The COVID-19 vaccine was never designed to stop transmission of the virus, and it was never tested to see whether it did, the company admitted this week.

Not only did Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla tweet in April 2021 that the vaccine was “100% effective in preventing COVID cases in South Africa,” the company put out a press release making the claim.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

The COVID-19 vaccine was never designed to stop transmission of the virus, and it was never tested to see whether it did, the company admitted this week.

have you had Covid and were you vaccinated or boostered?  pretty simple question.

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm not pregnant but the wife has finally caught the vid. 

HUGE thanks to any of you Freedumb loving sick fuckers out there still passing this shit around.  

Great job :finger2:

IMG_20221128_170313247.jpg

My Wife works in healthcare too, has had it at least three times ....So have I , welcome to the club She will be fine. :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Why do people who seemed to have misunderstood that statement continue to bring it up 2 years later?

Welcome to the 🤡 Posse on FSCE :lol: 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

doubling down?

Trump DID THAT... ;)

Remember when Biden said you wont get covid if you are vaccinated on national tv? 

Good times :lol:

• Thanks 2

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Are you serious? 

Do you not have cable tv and watched what was said the last 2 years ? Did you not watch what happened to your Country lately? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

normally that would be great sarcasm but I think you are actually serious ? 

129840D1-6343-4851-A67F-9412A00F16C0.jpeg

Amazing online diagnosis! Without knowing anything about her.  

what a buffoon. :lol:

What a difference when the media isn’t scaring the shit out of people.  Plenty of room at the hospitals for those who truly need it.   We could throw those massive tents back up that never got used just to be safe?  

32 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Remember when Biden said you wont get covid if you are vaccinated on national tv? 

Good times :lol:

No 

But if so, epic fail 

We stopped masking and distancing here because of the mid-terms.  To believe otherwise is foolhardy.

That said, we haven't done much of that since 2020 but are cautious who we hang with.

Wasn't it amazing how 'the flu' went away for a while?  If people would at least wash their hands with regularity big help in spreading most any virus.

34 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Are you serious? 

Do you not have cable tv and watched what was said the last 2 years ? Did you not watch what happened to your Country lately? 

what did Trump say in 2020 AND in 2021? 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

No 

But if so, epic fail 

We stopped masking and distancing here because of the mid-terms.  To believe otherwise is foolhardy.

That said, we haven't done much of that since 2020 but are cautious who we hang with.

Wasn't it amazing how 'the flu' went away for a while?  If people would at least wash their hands with regularity big help in spreading most any virus.

You don't remember when Biden said that?  Wow.:lol:

I guess we are different in the North East. We have been Covid central. People where leaving NYC and flocking to CT suburbs in droves. Been there done that. 

This year its the flu. Way bad this year. I was sicker this month than everytime I had Coofid

Edited by EvilBird