Check your account email address ×

Should prostitution be legal ?

Should prostitution be legal ?   

15 members have voted

1. 1. What say you?

Just now, big guy said:

most certainly but sometimes that chick from work is the girl for your life lol , i know and wow we have had and still going on with a awesome life ,i know me bad !

Yes it can work out..congrats.

You're not bad as far as I know so far..life happens..enjoy it!

1 minute ago, big guy said:

thanks cappy , and life too short i enjoy every day of her 

Good deal...

The wife and I have one big rule.

We will never raise our voices to each other...makes life a lot nicer for both of us.

52 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

xcr7 would have a chance if it was. :barney::lol2:

Ugly-Guy-Hot-Wife.jpg

:lol:

:snack:

46 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Right..I would be ok with gays having their own legal places to go also.

Can't leave out snorider you know.

:lol:

:news:

42 minutes ago, big guy said:

i'll admit many years ago i wanted to try a colored girl , fuck if i could have payed for it why not 

It's all pink on the inside 

31 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Probably cut back on the divorce rate even.

Guys could go and have at a fantasy and then go home instead of banging some chick from work and then having that chick think shes in love and fawk things up..you know.

What about women then? Should  male prostituteion be legal too then and they could do the same?  

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

1 hour ago, big guy said:

i always wonder if it would help ,with sex crimes also , making it available with no worries of police and charges , pay to have fun and no consequences if done properly 

Simply look to some European countries like Amsterdam, that's exactly how it works. 

Government prohibition whether it be alcohol, drugs or sex has more negative consequences than positive. 

• Like 1

Should be like Nevada everywhere. Girls tested and ensures clean and sober.  In house only with security outside the rooms.  There really is no reason for it to be illegal as long as it's done right.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, big guy said:

i'll admit many years ago i wanted to try a colored girl , fuck if i could have payed for it why not 

Hell ya!

Many years ago I got a bj by one..that's as far as it went.

Buddy and I had been out to the strip joints and we found her on a corner..we had like 30 bucks between us ..so that's all we got..jumped right into the van my buddy had...lol.

Also back then i did date a Mexican chick for maybe a month or so.

Crazy little thing.

She could drink me under.  She came out of the bathroom(from puking) at this one bar and said..there I have more room now buy me another..damn.

Then I got married again and the fun stopped...just joking.

15 hours ago, big guy said:

Couple of my buddies have tapped black chicks.  Both said, when the lights were off, you'd never know they were black.  One does say that his was an animal in bed.  I would think that was more of a personality trait than being black.  If you want a wild one, find yourself a bi-polar chick!  Best lay in the world, but when your dick isn't in one of her orifices, you won't want to be around her.  :lol: