Check your account email address ×

Soros is dead

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I'm sure Elon Musk would beg to differ. :whistle:

The conservatives here have assured me that George Soros has a personal army he can pay to do anything he wants.

Elon is just a bitch in comparison. :lol:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The conservatives here have assured me that George Soros has a personal army he can pay to do anything he wants.

Elon is just a bitch in comparison. :lol:

You really like that Nazi bastard, was it because he turned on the Jews during World War II? 

• Haha 2

Just now, SSFB said:

* I have not had open discussions with people who have different viewpoints *

I knew some of the survivors when I was a kid, we lived in a Jewish neighborhood. George is and was terrible man.  

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I knew some of the survivors when I was a kid, we lived in a Jewish neighborhood. George is and was terrible man.  

You're buying into the right wing bullshit about his younger years. It's not factual. 

"Turned on the Jews" :nuts:

Just now, SSFB said:

You're buying into the right wing bullshit about his younger years. It's not factual. 

"Turned on the Jews" :nuts:

Soros: ``No Sense of Guilt'' for Confiscating Property from Jews in Nazi-occupied Budapest. ``But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was--well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets--that if I weren't there--of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would . . . be taking it away anyhow . . . whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being takenaway. So the--I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.'' (``George Soros,'' 60 Minutes interview transcript, December 20, 1998) Extended quotation from the 60 Minutes transcript follows: ``When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

From the Congressional Record Online through the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov]

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

From the Congressional Record Online through the Government Publishing Office [www.gpo.gov]

Always omitting the other parts. :news:

if I weren't there--of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would--would--would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the--whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the--I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.'' (``George Soros,'' 60 Minutes interview transcript, December 20, 1998).

Right wing logic - 14 year old boy didn't try to stop the the legalized plunder of his fellow Jews, therefore he "turned on them". :nuts:

Just now, Badger** said:

The government says different, and no I don't believe everything the government says. 

What I posted is literally a word for word portion of the transcript that you posted.