Check your account email address ×

Kill this forum???

ckf

On 11/21/2022 at 9:56 PM, Deephaven said:

Lol.  Not sure why it should stay...but I almost expect someone to prove me wrong.

I'd say he's done that in spades :wall:

Pretty simple question,Kill this Forum?? 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

You make it too easy to trigger you Jerry. :lol:

The Exorcist GIF by filmeditor

:dunno: What makes you think I'm triggered in any way what so ever????? I sit here and laugh at your stupid ass posts and comments sooooo if you think that makes me triggered you're 100% wrong, maybe look up what triggered means........... :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

:dunno: What makes you think I'm triggered in any way what so ever????? I sit here and laugh at your stupid ass posts and comments sooooo if you think that makes me triggered you're 100% wrong, maybe look up what triggered means........... :thumbsup:

I got a response from you. Triggered

1.) *popular and well known definition* triggered is when someone gets offended or gets their feelings hurt, often used in memes to describe feminist, or people with strong victimization. (the use of this word through social media is generally ableist.)

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I got a response from you. Triggered

1.) *popular and well known definition* triggered is when someone gets offended or gets their feelings hurt, often used in memes to describe feminist, or people with strong victimization. (the use of this word through social media is generally ableist.)

Your reply not mine, I'm not offended nor are my feelings hurt in any way from any post you have made, I just can't believe you're this stupid with your posts and replies

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Apparently we're keeping this forum :lol2:  Here's an idea @ckf ... make it so only @Badger**, @HSR, @Jerry 976, and @Deephaven can see it.  Problem solved!!

Do you think I fucking want him following me around fucking up dinner threads and now the meme thread JFC ??Where's all your outrage when I have to deal with that BS?? Awful quiet on your end. Now you want to group me in here?? :finger2:

He's still at it in the meme thread FFS

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do you think I fucking want him following me around fucking up dinner threads and now the meme thread JFC ??Where's all your outrage when I have to deal with that BS?? Awful quiet on your end. Now you want to group me in here?? :finger2:

He's still at it in the meme thread FFS

LOL ... you're every bit as guilty as anyone else who's throwing the first shot, so stop playing the victim :roflcrying:  I saw your tag yesterday, in the meme thread, and it was rolling along just fine right up to the point of this.

11 hours ago, HSR said:

It’s a fucking meme Badger like it or don’t just stfu it’s a meme thread ya troll :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

LOL ... you're every bit as guilty as anyone else who's throwing the first shot, so stop playing the victim :roflcrying:  I saw your tag yesterday, in the meme thread, and it was rolling along just fine right up to the point of this.

I've called Woolie that before when he trolls me like that.So you're ok with Woolie trolling me in there, getting triggered over a meme and the rest of the shit that ensued? Holy fuck. Who's one of the top contributors in the meme thread?I like to keep it fun in there and for people here to have a laugh.Sorta like the dinner thread.

But if you can't read this thread and the meme thread and call a spade a spade you're wasting my time.Bye.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I've called Woolie that before when he trolls me like that.So you're ok with Woolie trolling me in there, getting triggered over a meme and the rest of the shit that ensued? Holy fuck. Who's one of the top contributors in the meme thread?I like to keep it fun in there and for people here to have a laugh.Sorta like the dinner thread.

But if you can't read this thread and the meme thread and call a spade a spade you're wasting my time.Bye.

Uhhhhh ... settle down there, fellow ginger :roflcrying:  This exchange we're having isn't about Woolie, it's about Badger and this forum (that somehow still exists).  Yes, I get the fact the meme thread is supposed to be fun & whatever commentary on a meme totally misses the point of what that thread is all about.  But you continue to claim that Badger is the one who's always stalking you, yet your response back to Woolie was a shot at Badger ... which results in Badger then taking shots at you.  Sorry that I'm pointing out something that doesn't match up with your narrative.  Apparently my take on it & calling a spade a spade ... well, it doesn't matter since you said goodbye :lol2:

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

HSR chasing Badger around the site. :thumb:

HSR (3

Badger (0

:mc::lol2::lol:

285823591_4962923820503473_450988159696673443_n.jpg

fuck you,  you deserve it. :lol:

HSR (3

Badger (1

156871102_187006953193010_6258447348703071102_n.jpg

Help me Chris!! Badger is picking on me.:lol2::lol:FYI you started it tonight, again!

Are you Triggered? Yes your triggered loser - Willy Wonka Sarcasm Meme |  Make a Meme

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

:whistle:

If you’re triggered so much by FB posts Perhaps it’s time to find a new  hobby - You Complete Me | Make a Meme

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

You're just begging for help aren't you, very pathetic Steve. It all started because I liked a post?? Are you fucking nuts? o.O

So @Bontz me calling Woolie Badger makes all this justifiable in your mind ?

Just now, HSR said:

So @Bontz me calling Woolie Badger makes all this justifiable in your mind ?

Had you not referred to Woolie as Badger ... none of it would have likely happened.  I'm not saying it's "justified" at all, I'm simply stating if you'd have given Woolie shit in your normal ways vs. calling him Badger, that thread probably would have continued on just fine with more memes being posted.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Had you not referred to Woolie as Badger ... none of it would have likely happened.  I'm not saying it's "justified" at all, I'm simply stating if you'd have given Woolie shit in your normal ways vs. calling him Badger, that thread probably would have continued on just fine with more memes being posted.

So Badgers the victim here gotcha. Couldn't possilbly be Woolie and Badger trolling me,,,riiiiggghhhtttttt

Just now, HSR said:

So Badgers the victim here gotcha.

You seem to be playing that card pretty well at the moment.  Sorry my opinion doesn't go the way you want it to.  And no, I'm not taking Badger's side ... I think his over the top BS is moronic, too.

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You seem to be playing that card pretty well at the moment.  Sorry my opinion doesn't go the way you want it to.  And no, I'm not taking Badger's side ... I think his over the top BS is moronic, too.

FFS Chris wtf do you think Woolie was doing in the meme thread in the first place??Posting memes :lol: And you don't find it odd that his wingman was johnny on the spot ready for backup:lol: Are you blind are just playing dumb here? I post meme's every day and have for a long long time, it's a cool thread for laughs on here. Badger and Woolie are just in there because I am.

Did you fail to notice I never replied to ANY of his posts?????