Check your account email address ×

Kill this forum???

ckf

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You misunderstood your banning from the looks of it. If you're totally banned, it will say you can't post. So from the looks of that, you've had a 24 hr ban of not being able to post anywhere.

:bc:

Ok I'll give you that is it a big deal was I lying? :dunno:

855.jpg

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

You said that you couldn't post for 27 days.

In the end I was banned from posting or commenting on anybody's post for 27 days. It's like they kept compounding it or kept add days till the 27 day mark. 

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Jesus dude this is child stuff here. 

Yes. So why did you keep going after me about it? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

In the end I was banned from posting or commenting on anybody's post for 27 days. It's like they kept compounding it or kept add days till the 27 day mark. 

Yes. So why did you keep going after me about it? 

My last time commenting on this. You had a 24 hr ban from posting. Not 27.

Done.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nosterafu-lights.gif

Edelman out by "White Lake" called me apparently the neighbors put this sign on my land 200 yards over the lot line on the snowmobile trail. I told them to pull the sign, that's when they ran over this stick with the nails  with their new ATV, seems the persons involved feel the have rights to my land. I thought you'd be interested in this because you have family out there. I don't care if these fools know about it on here or not. 

May be an image of road, tree, snow, nature and text that says 'NOTICE THIS AREA UNDER 24 HOUR VIDEO SURVEILLANCE NO TRESPASSING'

No photo description available.

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Edelman out by "White Lake" called me apparently the neighbors put this sign on my land 200 yards over the lot line on the snowmobile trail. I told them to pull the sign, that's when they ran over this stick with the nails  with their new ATV, seems the persons involved feel the have rights to my land. I thought you'd be interested in this because you have family out there. I don't care if these fools know about it on here or not. 

May be an image of road, tree, snow, nature and text that says 'NOTICE THIS AREA UNDER 24 HOUR VIDEO SURVEILLANCE NO TRESPASSING'

No photo description available.

Langtucky living... (sigh)

Would you mind if the government seized some of your land?  

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Langtucky living... (sigh)

Would you mind if the government seized some of your land?  

You are right about one thing that is Kentucky life up there, take a drive down Oak road and look at the shacks on the right going east if you get a chance. SMFH

It's like the depression where the government taxed everybody out of their land any way. Clear cut the woods to pay taxes for a few years run out of money and turn the land over to the county. <<<<  This is why the northern County's own so much land. 

Edited by Badger**

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You are right about one thing that is Kentucky life up there, take a drive down Oak road and look at the shacks on the right going east if you get a chance. SMFH

It's like the depression where the government taxed everybody out of their land any way. Clear cut the woods to pay taxes for a few years run out of money and turn the land over to the county. <<<<  This is why the northern County's own so much land. 

go look at that other thread... it's interesting with the large amount of public/private land holdings in N-WI and the UP... some set up for multiple use (for tax purposes) and others closed off completely.  

22 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Good cuz I could not post for 27 days in the end. :mc::lol2:

You need to slow down and read what you about to post before hitting the reply button. Go back to the image that you uploaded showing that you had a 27 day "vacation". After you read it, come back and tell us what you were restricted from doing for 27 days. Hint it wasn't from posting.

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

go look at that other thread... it's interesting with the large amount of public/private land holdings in N-WI and the UP... some set up for multiple use (for tax purposes) and others closed off completely.  

I just posted on it. :bc:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Badger** said:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

You need to slow down and read what you about to post before hitting the reply button. Go back to the image that you uploaded showing that you had a 27 day "vacation". After you read it, come back and tell us what you were restricted from doing for 27 days. Hint it wasn't from posting.

On 11/26/2022 at 11:39 AM, ckf said:

I'd rather keep this forum open than to let it spill over in to CE. I know that HSR is capable of that, are you Badger?

:lol: Check out his posting activity JUST from this morning. I guess his answer is no :lol: It's all good :thumb: Just found it funny EVERY post is directed at me. I ignored them all of course :good:

20 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

On 2nd thought keep it open.......... 

One rule I'll suggest - - What is posted in this forum stays in this forum, No dragging the bullshit from here into the other forums, but if you want to quote or drag stupid shit from the other forums to here have at it??????

Too late he did that this morning too :lol:.

He's outraged by the SNL skit Ace &Gary , a cartoon :lol: