Check your account email address ×

Kill this forum???

ckf

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

FFS Chris wtf do you think Woolie was doing in the meme thread in the first place??Posting memes :lol: And you don't find it odd that his wingman was johnny on the spot ready for backup:lol: Are you blind are just playing dumb here? I post meme's every day and have for a long long time, it's a cool thread for laughs on here. Badger and Woolie are just in there because I am.

We can do this all day, Steve, but I'm not going to because I'm gonna get outside and away from this .... entertainment :roflcrying:  I don't find it odd at all that there's a wingman (or several) for each of you.  You have Sean, Jerry, and whoever else.  Badger and Woolie, whoever else ... it's kind of how these forums have worked for the past 20+ years.

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Kyle Rittenhouse is a millionaire because he was falsely accused and unfairly defamed.  meanwhile Greta Thornburg is a fraud.  Silly liberal Canook.

I hit the like button on this post. ^^^ :whistle:

12 hours ago, HSR said:

It’s a fucking meme Badger like it or don’t just stfu it’s a meme thread ya troll :thumbsup:

It all started because I liked DiftBusta post?!?! :lol::lol2: Steve you called me out I did not call you out, you are really trying to sell this one. :lol:

Edited by Badger**

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just wanted you guys to get it out of your system before it got closed. Glad I waited :lol:

I just haven't thought to move the threads when I have been on my laptop. I'll get to it soon :bc:

One big happy family!

:lol:

:bc:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'd rather keep this forum open than to let it spill over in to CE. I know that HSR is capable of that, are you Badger?

I'm cool with it. @HSR @Deephaven @Jerry 976. Take note @ckf it's not getting very much use at all IMO. Just out of curiosity does it cost money to leave it open? I know dumb question let me have it but if that was the case I would shut it down. :thumb:

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I'm cool with it. @HSR @Deephaven @Jerry 976. Take note @ckf it's not getting very much use at all IMO. Just out of curiosity does it cost money to leave it open? I know dumb question let me have it but if that was the case I would shut it down. :thumb:

No, it doesn't cost anything. It just wasn't getting used. I just don't want what has happened here in the past to take place in CE. The regulars that post there don't care to have their threads fucked up with this back and forth shit. They prefer to fuck up their threads themselves :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'd rather keep this forum open than to let it spill over in to CE. I know that HSR is capable of that, are you Badger?

It would be really nice to keep the gay Gifs and memes completely off the site but I’m probably asking too much.

31 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I would think Facebook would be the place you'd want to hang out, even Twitter's got freedom of speech now. 

pride scotland GIF

I just got a 24 hr ban on Facebook for posting a meme from FS.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, HSR said:

It would be really nice to keep the gay Gifs and memes completely off the site but I’m probably asking too much.

Agreed on the dildos and gay crap. That's 550 level posting that the CE crowd was tired off. That's why the basement for added to begin with.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed on the dildos and gay crap. That's 550 level posting that the CE crowd was tired off. That's why the basement for added to begin with.

Thanks and totally agree. 

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

This is the one that got me a holiday.

Screenshot_20221126_121330.jpg

You want to know what's even funnier??

I got that meme from,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FACEBOOK :lol::lol:

44 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I just got a 24 hr ban on Facebook for posting a meme from FS.

I got a month ban for posting on Facebook proving that vaccinations don't work, everyone that got vaccinated  for small pox in 1796 are all dead now. I shit you not.  

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

You want to know what's even funnier??

I got that meme from,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FACEBOOK :lol::lol:

I'm not surprised!

:bc:

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I got a month ban for posting on Facebook proving that vaccinations don't work, everyone that got vaccinated  for small pox in 1796 are all dead now. I shit you not.  

I'm sure nobody cares and I'm breaking my own rule here but I want it to be "perfectly clear". You're going to cut out the Gay content in the CE correct?

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You must've gotten a few other bans before you got your 30 day. They have a graduated system.

Warning

24 hr

2 day 

7 days

30 day

From my experience anyway.

Edited by Steve753

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You must've gotten a few other bans before you got your 30 day. They have a graduated system.

Warning

24 hr

2 day 

7 days

30 day

From my experience anyway.

It's just a made up "me too" tale. Don't bring facts up:thumb:

4 hours ago, ckf said:

On 2nd thought keep it open.......... 

One rule I'll suggest - - What is posted in this forum stays in this forum, No dragging the bullshit from here into the other forums, but if you want to quote or drag stupid shit from the other forums to here have at it??????