Check your account email address ×

Park Ranger's face: Priceless

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  But one thing always perplexed me about him.  For somebody who loved being in the spotlight.....why oh why that fucking updo?  And his hot supermodel wife can't tell him it looks idiotic?  Whatever...maybe he's hung like an alpha gorilla or hassuperman like tongue finesse.  Course...there is that little bit of cashola he keeps tucked under the mattress also.

Im betting it's the cash lol. Good for him I say, money can't buy love but you can bet it buys the best pussy. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Maybe we can get 2 strokes into Yellowstone again and not have to take guides to stay on marked trails. :lol:  

it is insane the winter use laws. have u been in the summer? a fucking bumper to bumper drive by zoo . .

I am fine closing Yellowstone to off trail . and now u can get a permit to guide your self so there is that .

I just get pissed off they keep pushing and pushing closing more and more lands every yr  with no evidence to back any of it up

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

C8kL8cjUQAEgoGh.jpg

Kevin M. Kruse‏ @KevinMKruse 5m5 minutes ago
President's cuts to Interior: $1.5 billion
President's check to Park Service: $77K

Trump's phony National Park Service photo-op
https://thinkprogress.org/dont-be-fooled-by-trump-s-national-park-service-photo-op-e587e7c6ac4

so how much of your money did u donate to anything last yr mainecunt?

8 hours ago, 02sled said:

$77K for a park ranger? Good gig. There must be an abundance of applicants for the job.

a ranger who has been at it for some time is doing better than 77k and the free room and board for a lot of them . if I had a young kid I would deff be hitting some nat parks and letting them talk to rangers about there job . pretty nice gig if in to the wilderness .and unshaved pussy

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

More time and $$ than you

I will post a pic of my schedule A right after u big talker

btw your wife's time is not yours U need to start remembering what u posted in old threads

Edited by Ez ryder

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

a ranger who has been at it for some time is doing better than 77k and the free room and board for a lot of them . if I had a young kid I would deff be hitting some nat parks and letting them talk to rangers about there job . pretty nice gig if in to the wilderness .and unshaved pussy

My 2nd cousin and his piece of snatch work for the park service.  They work in typical Northern parks in the summer and Southern parks thru the winter.  Last year or two years ago they were both at Yosemite for the year.  No kids and I think I'd be up for it too, but I'd demand to be placed at Yellowstone in the winter and be on snowmobile patrol. 

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

My 2nd cousin and his piece of snatch work for the park service.  They work in typical Northern parks in the summer and Southern parks thru the winter.  Last year or two years ago they were both at Yosemite for the year.  No kids and I think I'd be up for it too, but I'd demand to be placed at Yellowstone in the winter and be on snowmobile patrol. 

any place west . Teton nat forest yr round would be a great gig glacier nat park pretty much any of the high ground nat forest would be a great gig. have u seen the house the head ranger lives in in Yellowstone ? pretty nice shack to say the least