Check your account email address ×

Obscure link.... think it's right?

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No question we need a FISA court type of system for whistle blowers to be able to anonymously go to without repercussions.  Generally speaking the media is simply too bias in the US to trust with these kinds of things and should not be receiving classified information.

Comes down to what I've always said.   ALL OF THIS is the product of us as citizens letting the federal govt become too large and powerful.   

yep

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

yep

Really too bad Ron Paul's campaign could not have gotten more traction over the years.  

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he should have separated the data into what could legally be considered whistle blowing and that what fucked up intelligence gathering operations against foreigners. 

One man sorting thru all of that? Not realistic. 

1.7 million documents according to the NSA themselves.  http://www.businessinsider.com/how-many-docs-did-snowden-take-2013-12

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No question we need a FISA court type of system for whistle blowers to be able to anonymously go to without repercussions.  Generally speaking the media is simply too bias in the US to trust with these kinds of things and should not be receiving classified information.

Comes down to what I've always said.   ALL OF THIS is the product of us as citizens letting the federal govt become too large and powerful.   

Agreed.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Really too bad Ron Paul's campaign could not have gotten more traction over the years.  

I know. Bootlickers dont like Ron Paul. Right @Snake ? 

Edited by Anler

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

It's a movie you lobster fucking ignoramus, note the "if it's factual" part of my comment you stupid dumb as dirt POS :finger: 

Hollywood has never made a movie without twisting the facts you gullible feces infatuated faggot. To even consider such a thing proves you're a fucking idiot. 

Just now, Ebsell said:

Hollywood has never made a movie without twisting the facts you gullible feces infatuated faggot. To even consider such a thing proves you're a fucking idiot. 

:goodpost:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

"I'll vote for Hillary Clinton over Ron Paul"

Really?  Why?  I guess I'm undecided on Ron.  I don't see what his whole "big deal" is anyway.  Seems like he is all over the board to get his air-time in.  Maybe I'm wrong though....I don't follow him too much. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Really?  Why?  I guess I'm undecided on Ron.  I don't see what his whole "big deal" is anyway.  Seems like he is all over the board to get his air-time in.  Maybe I'm wrong though....I don't follow him too much. :dunno:

Not my statement bruh, a statement from one of our site's "conservatives" in 2012. :snack:

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not my statement bruh, a statement from one of our site's "conservatives" in 2012. :snack:

Oh.  Still, I have a hard time imagining choosing a candidate like Hillary over almost anyone.  What's going on in the Libertarian and Green parties right now?  Anything interesting, since they won't get shit for airtime.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.  Still, I have a hard time imagining choosing a candidate like Hillary over almost anyone.  What's going on in the Libertarian and Green parties right now?  Anything interesting, since they won't get shit for airtime.

Well you might be a stupid pollack but at least you are not a bootlicker... :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Gary Johnson really fucked up the opportunity that the Libertarian party had. He couldn't organize and energize people like Paul could. Ron is too old though, so Rand should be the guy moving forward. :bc:

Just now, SSFB said:

Gary Johnson really fucked up the opportunity that the Libertarian party had. He couldn't organize and energize people like Paul could. Ron is too old though, so Rand should be the guy moving forward. :bc:

Rand kinda has a shitty personality tho. I dont think he resonates well with alot of people. And he talks above most republicans IQ so they dont understand him anyway. He needs to say shit like "kill liberals!" and "Wall". Then he will be liked. 

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well you might be a stupid pollack but at least you are not a bootlicker... :bc: 

Never been a "bootlicker".  Never will be.  I chose who I support based on the issue at hand.  And the "Zambroski" I use is from Russian descent.

28 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah, finally some well deserved air time and "poof", he not only buried his candidacy, but hurt the legitimacy of another strong party in our system.  Which, we need so badly it's painful. PAINFUL!

There were a lot of Johnson signs around here.

6 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Early reports suggest that this surveillance of the Trump campaign started at least a year before his inauguration. If that is true it means they were listening in before he became the nominee.  So who else were they listening in on? How many candidates were there at that point.

they must have been listening to any they thought could get the nomination.

gathering dirt for the general.

aholes should be strung up.

i want to see jarrett swinging first.

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Rand kinda has a shitty personality tho. I dont think he resonates well with alot of people. And he talks above most republicans IQ so they dont understand him anyway. He needs to say shit like "kill liberals!" and "Wall". Then he will be liked. 

I don't know.  I think he's "ok".  I'm just not real sure his "real" stand on things...other than the obvious which is to stay employed.  Maybe I'll do some reading on him later.  He's always seemed like a bit of a camera queen to me. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, oleroule said:

they must have been listening to any they thought could get the nomination.

gathering dirt for the general.

aholes should be strung up.

i want to see jarrett swinging first.

As the Dems in Congress would say "this raises a lot of questions"

I'd venture a guess if you talk to anyone outside the US or in the US that's from a foreign country the entire conversation is recorded and reviewed by computers for "key" words.  

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Rand was who I was supporting until he dropped out.   I still like him as a candidate.  

2 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Fuck you :finger: you stupid ignorant fuck they make hundreds of documentaries ever fucking year and you are the dumbest fuck that post on this site no fucking questio, just :fuckoff: