Check your account email address ×

Michigan Football

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

East Lansing is a shithole…guessing you think that because all the hot broads at MSU told you to pound sand.🤣🤣

Yeah because I’m sure they were knocking your door down, weren’t they? 

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There was trouble in the tunnel when Penn State was in town as well.🤔

Link? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Full on melee!

35 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yeah because I’m sure they were knocking your door down, weren’t they? 

Link? 

One page back Copernicus.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Link? 

Will later...

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One page back Copernicus.

If you would have watched - there was 0 trouble. M & Psu players walking together chatting in the tunnel. 

You're 0 for 3 today & looking like a hack...

There’s 2 videos out there. 1 looks like 10 against 1 Michigan guy getting punched and kicked. The other is an msu player hitting another Michigan guy on the head with his helmet.

Real classy Spartans…

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Edmo said:

There’s 2 videos out there. 1 looks like 10 against 1 Michigan guy getting punched and kicked. The other is an msu player hitting another Michigan guy on the head with his helmet.

Real classy Spartans…

Hell, even Tucker got in on it himself a little bit. 

9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Will later...

If you would have watched - there was 0 trouble. M & Psu players walking together chatting in the tunnel. 

You're 0 for 3 today & looking like a hack...

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

Real classy Spartans…

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

Lolz

2E003F47-2CC9-4D99-B0AA-AB8F10365E14.jpeg

8 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Hell, even Tucker got in on it himself a little bit. 

I didn’t watch your video Fordy but there was some bullshit between Penn State and Michigan and GMAFB Ed…Harbaugh encourages the trash talk other bullshit and for anybody that talks about Tuckers reactions on the sidelines needs to watch Harbaugh for a game…dude never stops crying.😂

BTW at least MSU is taking some action so you clowns can dry your eyes.😉

Michigan State football has suspended four players for their roles in post-game altercations with Michigan players following Saturday night’s loss to the Wolverines, MSU head coach Mel Tuckerannounced. Defensive back Angelo Grose, defensive end Zion Young, defensive end Itayvion “Tank” Brown and defensive back Khary Crump are the Spartans placed on suspension.

All four Spartans were captured on video engaged in separate fights with two Michigan players in the tunnel at Michigan Stadium. In the immediate aftermath Saturday night, Tucker said in his post-game press conference he was unaware of the fracas in the tunnel and would begin the fact-finding process.

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep…just call the season right now…WGAF. BTW what happened to “fuck around and find out”…maybe cuz should have stayed with his team especially after a win where they ran their mouths on the field after the game.🤔😉😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…just call the season right now…WGAF. BTW what happened to “fuck around and find out”…maybe cuz should have stayed with his team especially after a win where they ran their mouths on the field after the game.🤔😉😂

MSU looked like a bunch of hood rats let alone sore losers. But are we really surprised it was State doing this to Michigan and not the other way around?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

MSU looked like a bunch of hood rats let alone sore losers. But are we really surprised it was State doing this to Michigan and not the other way around?

😂😂😂

Of course…that’s exactly it…good god I never figured you for a Walmart Wolverine…you’re as bad as Sayatothebuffet!😂

Go Buckeyes!!!!😉👊🏻

BTW I prefer Div.2 football…less bullshit and money.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

😂😂😂

Of course…that’s exactly it…good god I never figured you for a Walmart Wolverine.

Go Buckeyes!!!!😉👊🏻

Cute...here comes the labels....wrong! You're so thick headed  :lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Labels…you mean like Hood Rat?🤔

Beating a defenseless player with their helmets = Hood Rats

How do you say it? "Sorry it hurts your feelings"

This is all wrong....just admit it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Beating a defenseless player with their helmets = Hood Rats

How do you say it? "Sorry it hurts your feelings"

This is all wrong....just admit it 

Of course it’s wrong but I do think the Michigan players and staff bear some responsibility but suspending those 4 is a good start.👍🏼

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

In other words, you're a bandwagon fan?

It’s college football not life  and death..I prefer MSU over U of M and always have …maybe it’s because my sister is an alumnus and took me to a game when I was a kid and I got to see Kirk Gibson play. I was a bigger fan 10-15 years ago but all of this transfer portal and NIL Money has soured me on the game.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course it’s wrong but I do think the Michigan players and staff bear some responsibility. 

It’s college football not life  and death..I prefer MSU over U of M and always have …maybe it’s because my sister is an alumnus and took me to a game when I was a kid and I got to see Kirk Gibson play. I was a bigger fan 10-15 years ago but all of this transfer portal and NIL Money has soured me on the game.

I can't argue with ya on the NIL and the portal bullshit.  It definitely has changed the game ... and any real desire from me to watch regularly.  About the only NCAA sport that I try to keep up with is hockey (although March Madness seems to suck me in every year).  The college football playoff, or whatever they call it, is of little interest to me.  Maybe if they would expand on it to make it a 16-team field I would be more willing to watch but I really don't care to watch Alabama, Ohio State, and whoever the other 2 teams are, based on some stupid poll.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course it’s wrong but I do think the Michigan players and staff bear some responsibility but suspending those 4 is a good start.👍🏼

Because a Michigan player went skipping into the tunnel? I haven't seen or heard anything yet that would put any blame on UofM but we'll see how this plays out I guess

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you double down on going full retard....smfh 

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Because a Michigan player went skipping into the tunnel? I haven't seen or heard anything yet that would put any blame on UofM but we'll see how this plays out I guess

Of course you haven’t and you won’t…it is what it is.😉

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

And you double down on going full retard....smfh 

1CDA2F44-6C3F-4A45-9EA9-6BBB3F018D35.jpeg.1f16b1f872b3eaa44aee233456d3e16c.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I can't argue with ya on the NIL and the portal bullshit.  It definitely has changed the game ... and any real desire from me to watch regularly.  About the only NCAA sport that I try to keep up with is hockey (although March Madness seems to suck me in every year).  The college football playoff, or whatever they call it, is of little interest to me.  Maybe if they would expand on it to make it a 16-team field I would be more willing to watch but I really don't care to watch Alabama, Ohio State, and whoever the other 2 teams are, based on some stupid poll.

March Madness is fun because of the upsets and there are always some cool human interest stories and college hockey is cool…my daughter goes to NMU and I graduated from there and the last time she was home we watched the NMU/Notre Dame game on Peacock I believe…been thinking about signing up for a streaming service so I can watch all their games.👊🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks