Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

as many predicted... we're a 50/50 state looking at the Johnson/Barnes and Evers/Michaels race with only about 50% reporting

@racer254 & @Badger**

wisco mids.png

To close to call IMO and I wrote in retired state senator Jon Erpenbach a friend, him and I go way back and he was a big help to the snowmobiling community. 

• Like 1

Just now, Badger** said:

To close to call IMO and I wrote in retired state senator Jon Erpenbach a friend, him and I go way back and he was a big help to the snowmobiling community. 

I'm flipping between watching the futures market and this... https://www.google.com/search?q=wisconsin+evers+michels&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS737US737&ei=gR1rY7jOHuulptQPq8aPuAQ&ved=0ahUKEwj4kuWXk6D7AhXrkokEHSvjA0cQ4dUDCBE&uact=5&oq=wisconsin+evers+michels&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAzIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIYDMgUIABCGAzIFCAAQhgM6CggAEEcQ1gQQsAM6DQgAEEcQ1gQQyQMQsAM6BQghEKABSgQIQRgASgQIRhgAUKQEWNEMYOEPaAFwAHgAgAFxiAGSBpIBAzQuNJgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

you can toggle back and forth between the Senate and Gov race quick and easy on there as well as other states without the TV narrative

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

I don't think it can be overstated just how poorly the repubs did this year. 

Securing the Border and not allowing fentanyl to come into our country to kill our children friends and families should have been enough. SMFH

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

Securing the Border and not allowing fentanyl to come into our country to kill our children friends and families should have been enough. SMFH

You do understand that a wall will do zero to stop the flow of fentanyl. They have never stopped the flow of much larger and more difficult drugs than fentanyl. You act like this is the first drug that has killed our youth? 

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

You do understand that a wall will do zero to stop the flow of fentanyl. They have never stopped the flow of much larger and more difficult drugs than fentanyl. You act like this is the first drug that has killed our youth? 

Go look up up the amount that it has increased into the United States in the last two years. I'll call it three years now. 

Fentanyl seizures at U.S. southern border rise dramatically Federal agents say the powerful synthetic opioid is becoming a drug of choice for the cartels because it’s highly profitable and easier to smuggle. EL PASO, Texas — Federal agents in this section of the southern border say they’ve seen a staggering 4,000 percent increase in fentanyl seizures over the last three years.

Edited by Badger**

12 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Go look up up the amount that it has increased into the United States in the last two years. I'll call it three years now. 

Yes it’s the latest “fad” drug. You obviously haven’t been paying attention through the crack crisis opioid crisis and then the meth, now it’s fentanyl. And no the “cartels” aren’t lacing weed with fentanyl. Who the fuck buys weed from  “cartels”??? 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yes it’s the latest “fad” drug. You obviously haven’t been paying attention through the crack crisis and then the meth, now it’s fentanyl. And no the “cartels” aren’t lacing weed with fentanyl. Who the fuck buys weed from  “cartels”??? 

You don't buy weed here in Wisconsin so how the fuck would you know?? But its happening here in the US and the Madison PD warned us about it when Conner died. 

(WCSC) - Summerville Police are asking the community to be careful after finding laced marijuana in two drug overdose investigations.

The marijuana recovered by police tested positive for amphetamines and fentanyl.

Officers say the laced marijuana could have played a factor in the two drug overdoses they investigated.

“We are asking the community to stay safe and to be careful,” the department stated in a Facebook post.

40 minutes ago, HSR said:

I don't understand that at all . With a barrier to slow the traffic you don't think that would alow agents to focuse more attention on breaches as apposed to just running a bussing and prossesing  operation spread over 800 or so miles ? 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Either do you :lol:

No, but Conner did, it's been 3 months we have not gotten the toxicology report from DCPD. I wounder if they are hiding something. 

HSR is like have my own FS dog he follows me wherever I go, now that's complement.:thumbsup: