Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin

19 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

LMFAO

Marijuana is #6 on the list of most valuable US crops.

I almost missed the absurdity of some here. Had to stop in and say HI though after the big red ripple today.

:yummy:

Yeah but one state can't sell it to a state where it's illegal, maybe for medical use, by no means am I a pot expert. All I know is the DCPD said there has been some marijuana laced with Fentanyl. If anybody need more info please feel free to call. Steve will get a kick out of this. :lol2::lol:I can see it now on the news tonight the DCPD has been receiving strange calls from Ontario Canada, if anybody has any information about this please call 608-284-6800. 

Dane County Sheriff

Call
Sheriff's department in Madison, Wisconsin

Address: 115 W Doty St, Madison, WI 53703

Edited by Badger**

55 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

LMFAO

Marijuana is #6 on the list of most valuable US crops.

I almost missed the absurdity of some here. Had to stop in and say HI though after the big red ripple today.

:yummy:

No kidding eh? Mexican cartels are shipping bricks of fentanyl laced weed up INTO the US because,everyone loves seedy brown pot:lol: And only one kid in Wi. got a bag of it :lol:.Damn cartels :lol:

On 11/9/2022 at 5:08 PM, Badger** said:

Yeah but one state can't sell it to a state where it's illegal, maybe for medical use, by no means am I a pot expert.

Almost $40M of recreational marijuana revenue in IL in 2021 came from out of state purchases. Want to know who the #1 out of state customer is? I'll give you 1 guess....

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Almost $40M of recreational marijuana revenue in IL in 2021 came from out of state purchases. Want to know who the #1 out of state customer is? I'll give you 1 guess....

I'll take my leave on the issue and leave it all up to you marijuana Pro's. :bc: 

• Like 1

Just now, Badger** said:

I'll take my leave on the issue and leave it all up to you marijuana Pro's. :bc: 

By highlighting recreational, it looks like you are trying to imply the mexican drug cartels are pushing fentanyl laced weed as medicinal.  But you are retarded so there is that.