Check your account email address ×

Here's how you're told by the President you've been awarded the nation's highest award for bravery

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

kind of cool that Obama began no preemptive wars for no good reason which failed to leave thousands of soldiers dead, manned, or traumatized. 

More soldiers died in Afghanistan under Obama than W... More civilians died under his reign in Iraq, Afghanistan, and around the ME than W. The families of the dead across the ME feel differently. Believe me when I say they don't follow which political party is in power. Just who is killing them. So you can make it political, but as per usual you just come off as less than intelligent. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

kind of cool that Obama began no preemptive wars for no good reason which failed to leave thousands of soldiers dead, manned, or traumatized. 

real peace keeper that one . lets not talk about the Arab spring   

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

More soldiers died in Afghanistan under Obama than W... More civilians died under his reign in Iraq, Afghanistan, and around the ME than W. The families of the dead across the ME feel differently. Believe me when I say they don't follow which political party is in power. Just who is killing them. So you can make it political, but as per usual you just come off as less than intelligent. 

Didn't really expect this to get off on some weird political thing seeing it was a story from Business Insider and that both Obama and Trump were part of the story, but since you decided to delve there I feel must remind you who signed the SOFA, of course I know that you really don't need to be reminded of who signed that.

Then I am sure you know the reasons why Obama did not sign the agreement with the Maliki government to leave 10,000 troops In Iraq.

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

let's do a little time travel back to 2002 when the afghanistan war stopped being a priority to the declared iraq war. you remember that war....based on doctored intelligence, etc. during the crucial opening months, the us military and the invasion of afghanistan was compromised by cheney's other pet project. how different the afghanistan would've been had the real been fought.

but like you usually do, you took what i posted in an entirely different direction. the main point of what i wrote still stands. obama involved america in no preemptive wars. none. could the same have been said about mccain? 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Didn't really expect this to get off on some weird political thing seeing it was a story from Business Insider and that both Obama and Trump were part of the story, but since you decided to delve there I feel must remind you who signed the SOFA, of course I know that you really don't need to be reminded of who signed that.

Then I am sure you know the reasons why Obama did not sign the agreement with the Maliki government to leave 10,000 troops In Iraq.

I didn't decide to delve anywhere but into a comment made before me that was empirically incorrect and Partisan based. But sure, feel free to call me out on that. My comment was based on the facts resulting in a body count and had no political affiliation. Hence my point, if you read my post, was that the ME doesn't care about what party affiliation the President has. 

44 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

let's do a little time travel back to 2002 when the afghanistan war stopped being a priority to the declared iraq war. you remember that war....based on doctored intelligence, etc. during the crucial opening months, the us military and the invasion of afghanistan was compromised by cheney's other pet project. how different the afghanistan would've been had the real been fought.

but like you usually do, you took what i posted in an entirely different direction. the main point of what i wrote still stands. obama involved america in no preemptive wars. none. could the same have been said about mccain? 

That might be the longest most thought out post you've made in years. The real point still stands. The ME doesn't care who started a war or who voted against it. They care who dropped bombs on them. Obama has that same blood on his hands. Your finger pointing to who started what is priveleged and out of touch with reality. See moto isn't the only one who can use that word. If Bush is a murderer, so is Obama. No way around it. 

22 hours ago, spin_dry said:

....and trump is the real deal. :lol: 

Did I say that, or do you simply assume because I assert Obama was a phony pile of steaming shit, I must love Trump.

16 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I didn't decide to delve anywhere but into a comment made before me that was empirically incorrect and Partisan based. But sure, feel free to call me out on that. My comment was based on the facts resulting in a body count and had no political affiliation. Hence my point, if you read my post, was that the ME doesn't care about what party affiliation the President has. 

That might be the longest most thought out post you've made in years. The real point still stands. The ME doesn't care who started a war or who voted against it. They care who dropped bombs on them. Obama has that same blood on his hands. Your finger pointing to who started what is priveleged and out of touch with reality. See moto isn't the only one who can use that word. If Bush is a murderer, so is Obama. No way around it. 

If Bush didn't start the Iraq war, Obama wouldn't have inherited that clusterfuck.  

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

The war that Hilliary voted for?

Don't forget the Dems...all on board!  And Obama "inherited" the war.  Gimme a fucking break.  He could change that scenario anytime he wanted..and should have or did him and Hillary have stock in the bomb producers?  YUP.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't forget the Dems...all on board!  And Obama "inherited" the war.  Gimme a fucking break.  He could change that scenario anytime he wanted..and should have or did him and Hillary have stock in the bomb producers?  YUP.

Yup, funny how libs were fooled by Bush the stupid,

YEAs — 77
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Daschle (D-SD)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hollings (D-SC)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY)
Torricelli (D-NJ)

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

well except 2/3 of the Dem congressmen who voted no and 40% of the senators.  Our middle east policies have sucked for 50 years but Bush really really fucked it up

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well except 2/3 of the Dem congressmen who voted no and 40% of the senators.  Our middle east policies have sucked for 50 years but Bush really really fucked it up

No doubt but Cheney wa s the mastermind whack job behind all that.  He played off of Bush's personal hatred for Saddam but really, ol' face shooter was the war mongering power behind the scenes.  He's still convinced he was right about it all.  He's a paranoid whack-o.