Check your account email address ×

Have you had Covid yet?

Have you had Covid yet?..I think we need the covid forum back..lol  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had covid

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

No covid syrup for me or my wife.  We both had shanghi shivers last fall.  Was just a 2 day cold for us.  The smell, taste and being tired lasted a couple more days but nothing major.  Only thing with the taste thing is cottage cheese just has never tasted the same.  Weird shit.  I like me some cottage cheese.  Not any more though....   

I eat cottage cheese almost daily ....not plain though. Usually the Hood variety of pineapple, peach,  blueberry or strawberry. 

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah....really surprised at the # who haven't had it

Haha...if that were true, I would never have gotten it

Yeah...saw an elderly woman out for a walk with one on yesterday. Kind of makes me laugh and get angry at the same time.

Old sort of can understand I see more idiot 30 somthings than anything else 

No Covid yet for my wife and I or my parents.  Sister and bro in law I think have had it twice.  Once prior to vaccination and second time while on a cruise ship.  Only know one person that died of it, unvaxxed but very healthy 55 year old retired military that was slim and ran regularly.  It was the week before thanksgiving last fall so pretty bad timing not that there’s ever a good time I suppose.  

• Gold Member

Never got it. Been tested 5-6 times. My kids got tested every time they had the sniffles because of school rules and they never had it either. Never wore a mask at work or out for stuff unless it was required by store or restaurant and we are constantly out doing stuff and still no rona. I guess we are just lucky no one in our house got it.