Check your account email address ×

Get vaxxed for grandma!

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you even know where the EU is?

:lol:

But yah even Haiti faired better.

Yes I know where EU is. But you've often brought Haiti into the discussions.  

I'm heading out tomorrow  to tour across Madagascar by motor cycle with my brother in law. What will you do to keep yourself busy without me?

Hes been there for a week already. Roads are pretty sketchy!

Screenshot_20221012_152752.jpg

Screenshot_20221012_152657.jpg

Screenshot_20221012_152629.jpg

Screenshot_20221012_152517.jpg

Screenshot_20221012_152448.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes I know where EU is. But you've often brought Haiti into the discussions.  

I'm heading out tomorrow  to tour across Madagascar by motor cycle with my brother in law. What will you do to keep yourself busy without me?

Hes been there for a week already. Roads are pretty sketchy!

Screenshot_20221012_152752.jpg

Screenshot_20221012_152657.jpg

Screenshot_20221012_152629.jpg

Screenshot_20221012_152517.jpg

Screenshot_20221012_152448.jpg

Well enjoy.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From the same conference.  So excess deaths are up 16% across the EU with the highest being in the countries with the, wait for it, highest vaccination rates.

Is that how it supposed to work, cause I was told that vaccines save lives. 

It's almost like something started happening in 2020..... does anyone know what it is?

864930299_Screenshot2022-10-124_33_28PM.png.2a7ff3ac5251391e26da11392b0632dd.png

This guy's a moron, and you're a moron. Constantly posting purposely misleading info. You know this idiot looked at this data before this "conference" but oddly left it out.

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-eurostat-news/-/ddn-20220916-1

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It's almost like something started happening in 2020..... does anyone know what it is?

864930299_Screenshot2022-10-124_33_28PM.png.2a7ff3ac5251391e26da11392b0632dd.png

This guy's a moron, and you're a moron. Constantly posting purposely misleading info. You know this idiot looked at this data before this "conference" but oddly left it out.

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-eurostat-news/-/ddn-20220916-1

It's consistent with others though.  High vax high mortality.

Look again.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

As always, your MO is to make claims without posting references when you know they don't hold water.  Just another Lloyd lie.

If there are more people dying after a vax program, what more do you need to understand what's happening?

Blissful ignorance. 

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If there are more people dying after a vax program, what more do you need to understand what's happening?

If there were, you should show us.  Since you used if, you know the answer is there aren't.  Also obvious otherwise you would provide a link.  Again another "wish" on your end to fill your fantasy.

Just now, Deephaven said:

If there were, you should show us.  Since you used if, you know the answer is there aren't.  Also obvious otherwise you would provide a link.  Again another "wish" on your end to fill your fantasy.

Like yours to tamp down the truth on the experimental mrna vaccine that isn't a vaccine in the strictest sense of the word.

We get it. It's natural. But at a point, you just look sad.

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Excess deaths are higher and so is overall mortality.

So again how does that spell success for the vax and mandates implemented to stop this.

I mean you believed the vax saved countless lives without seeing any evidence.

More people are dying after a vax rollout just mean the vax is useless.  Its called common sense, yet that gets lost on some.

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

Like yours to tamp down the truth on the experimental mrna vaccine that isn't a vaccine in the strictest sense of the word.

Tramping down lies is not tramping down the truth.  AC tends to make shit up to try to make a point.  I've never shot down truth.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Excess deaths are higher and so is overall mortality.

Keep making shit up.  We know that if you had something you'd post it.  You didn't so you don't.  Keep dreaming!

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Tramping down lies is not tramping down the truth.  AC tends to make shit up to try to make a point.  I've never shot down truth.

Keep making shit up.  We know that if you had something you'd post it.  You didn't so you don't.  Keep dreaming!

Infant deaths are up, but its not the vax really.  Because they said so.  Some of us get it others never will.  Keep up with the stupid.

Don't expect public health to come clean anytime soon.

PUBLIC health experts ruled out any link between spikes in neonatal deaths and the Covid vaccine without checking whether any of the infants' mothers had received the jag during pregnancy.

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Does the vax stop transmission? The President said it did. That is a lie, pure and simple.

Take the vax, and you won't die. False.

Take the vax OR YOU CAN'T WORK.

Take the vax or you CAN'T FLY.

My fucking word man, you are giving someone shit for what you say are LIES, and the whole time you have been eating up lies like a Vegas buffet.

You are like the carpenter whose house needs $100,000 worth of work....

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Does the vax stop transmission? The President said it did. That is a lie, pure and simple.

Take the vax, and you won't die. False.

Take the vax OR YOU CAN'T WORK.

Take the vax or you CAN'T FLY.

My fucking word man, you are giving someone shit for what you say are LIES, and the whole time you have been eating up lies like a Vegas buffet.

This is so bizarre. We’ve been telling these neolibs the entire time that this pseudo vaccine doesn’t stop transmission and in many cases is more dangerous than the illness itself. They spazzed forever over those facts. Now they say they knew this all along, but the weird part is they’re still spazzing about it 

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Infant deaths are up, but its not the vax really.  Because they said so.  Some of us get it others never will.  Keep up with the stupid.

Don't expect public health to come clean anytime soon.

PUBLIC health experts ruled out any link between spikes in neonatal deaths and the Covid vaccine without checking whether any of the infants' mothers had received the jag during pregnancy.

Well good thing the spike, specifically in the months of March and September as the article says, is only happening in Scotland and not in other countries. It’s like the 8 sigma birth rate decline in Germany that you alerted us to while birth rates in the US are increasing. You’d think it would be a phenomenon across the globe but turns out the vaccine can be very selective.

30 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well good thing the spike, specifically in the months of March and September as the article says, is only happening in Scotland and not in other countries. It’s like the 8 sigma birth rate decline in Germany that you alerted us to while birth rates in the US are increasing. You’d think it would be a phenomenon across the globe but turns out the vaccine can be very selective.

Says who its only happening there.

Its happening in Ontario as well and when I cop tried to investigate it she was fired.

You can't find what you're not looking for.  Stay ignorant.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Lol, you don't get it.  Too biased. :(

Someone saying Trump is an idiot doesn't mean they are a Biden supporter.  Just the same way that saying Biden is a senile old piece of crap doesn't mean you are a Trump supporter.  Stop extrapolating and instead think about AC's nonsense and how off it is.  Either sides extremity are as stupid as you can get.

And yes, Trump is an idiot and Biden is a senile piece of shit.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, you don't get it.  Too biased. :(

Someone saying Trump is an idiot doesn't mean they are a Biden supporter.  Just the same way that saying Biden is a senile old piece of crap doesn't mean you are a Trump supporter.  Stop extrapolating and instead think about AC's nonsense and how off it is.  Either sides extremity are as stupid as you can get.

And yes, Trump is an idiot and Biden is a senile piece of shit.

Don't forget to get those gutters.....