Check your account email address ×

Prepare For More “Russian” Pipeline Sabotage

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ukrainians are a vicious bunch. It’s damn impressive. It really does show the importance of fighting and sacrificing for one’s country. That’s something that has been forgotten in these woke times. They are not backing down. As the old saying goes….give me liberty or give me death. Refreshing to see. 

They are a country of farmers and farmers are a tough bunch I don't care where they are from.

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

What if Russia did what nato was doing but on the Mexican boarder? 

Are we assuming they’re starting an alliance because Mexico is worried the US will invade an annex its land? Or do our neighbors not have to worry about that…. 9_9

On a side note, it might solve our southern border issue: you don’t need to come to America, because you’re already IN America!

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Are we assuming they’re starting an alliance because Mexico is worried the US will invade an annex its land? Or do our neighbors not have to worry about that…. 9_9

On a side note, it might solve our southern border issue: you don’t need to come to America, because you’re already IN America!

Problem is Mexico doesn’t have oil or gas. Needless wars don’t last very long when oil and gas are not involved.

18 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Problem is Mexico doesn’t have oil or gas. Needless wars don’t last very long when oil and gas are not involved.

Mexico has plenty of oil, but let’s use Canada though to make your point.  Is Russia going to form an alliance with Canada because of fears of US invasion? Canada does has a boatload of oil…. OR, do our neighbors still not have to worry, even though they have lots of oil?

:pc:

1F18DEB4-A8B6-4F14-83B3-C372C8B0EB7B.png

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Mexico has plenty of oil, but let’s use Canada though to make your point.  Is Russia going to form an alliance with Canada because of fears of US invasion? Canada does has a boatload of oil…. OR, do our neighbors still not have to worry, even though they have lots of oil?

:pc:

1F18DEB4-A8B6-4F14-83B3-C372C8B0EB7B.png

What if they did ? Hypothetical question but if Russia did what NATO has done to them for years and years you would be singing a different tune. :read: 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

What if they did ? Hypothetical question but if Russia did what NATO has done to them for years and years you would be singing a different tune. :read: 

I get the hypothetical, but you’d also have to add ‘what if the US was aggressive with its neighbors’  and Canada or Mexico had a real and legitimate security concern, which is the very reason NATO exists in Europe. Why are Sweden and Finland joining NATO now? Because they want to spend more money, or because Russia keeps showing it doesn’t adhere to international law? 

So back to your question, if we had a recent history of being aggressive with Canada and Mexico, and they decided to create a defensive alliance, I guess we wouldn’t like it because it limits our aggressive behavior.

Refreshing getting a reply where you’re not just tossing around insults. :thumbsup:

Edited by akvanden

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I get the hypothetical, but you’d also have to add ‘what if the US was aggressive with its neighbors’  and Canada or Mexico had a real and legitimate security concern, which is the very reason NATO exists in Europe. Why are Sweden and Finland joining NATO now? Because they want to spend more money, or because Russia keeps showing it doesn’t adhere to international law? 

So back to your question, if we had a recent history of being aggressive with Canada and Mexico, and they decided to create a defensive alliance, I guess we wouldn’t like it because it limits our aggressive behavior.

Refreshing getting a reply where you’re not just tossing around insults. :thumbsup:

I knew I should of threw a retard or moron in there! :lol::thumbsup:

• Haha 1